Dual 6LED dash light from arklamisslights

ccsobaker

Jul 4, 2010
Central Arkansas
I was wondering if anyone had one of these lights, I'm thinking of getting one for my patrol car. I know the owner is on this board and from what I see he has a very good reputation.

Pimp

May 16, 2010
Louisiana
Here's a couple of videos:

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
i think i've seen some of those - less effective than some lights, but effective enough.

CenTexPSE

May 21, 2010
Covington, TX
nerdly_dood said:
i think i've seen some of those - less effective than some lights, but effective enough.

But more effective than others. Those two videos, by the way, are both my POV

harwood39

May 26, 2010
Fargo, ND
Pods are def the future! we have a few unmarked explorers in town that have all pods behind the glass. I just wish i could figure out what brand they are! I know the department here usually uses fedsig, but I did not realize fedsig had pods haha. (I know fedsig doesnt have pods)

May 21, 2010
NJ & IA
harwood39 said:
Pods are def the future! we have a few unmarked explorers in town that have all pods behind the glass. I just wish i could figure out what brand they are! I know the department here usually uses fedsig, but I did not realize fedsig had pods haha. (I know fedsig doesnt have pods)

Fed Sig has impaxx. Somehow they get away with charging 60+ for them. :roll:

Pimp

May 16, 2010
Louisiana
I have two of these in service at the agency I work for in deputy patrol units. Both deputies have the red/blue model and love it. Here's a video of one of their cars. It also has (4) Pimp Pods in the grille; two red and two blue, alternating by color.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.