Federal Signal StrobeHawk

Jun 18, 2013
PA
Appr. 175-200 bucks. Lower end because of the amber domes, top end because of strobe.

Eh!?
Strobe option is for a collector I guess...
I couldn't give these bars away

lotsofbars

Jul 20, 2010
NYC, New York
StrobeHawks are worth more than their halogen counterparts. However, I wouldn't pay more than $150 for any hawk that's anything less than an all-light red or white base, with a bunch of extra options, like center strobes, oscillating lights, etc.

Jun 18, 2013
PA
I'm still not buying it.. no pun intended.

Rarity doesn't always equate to $$ and my experiences with these lights.. many were tossed in the trash because nobody wanted them.

Reactions: Tony P

bpollard

Jun 13, 2010
USA, SC
they were really good, effective bars in their day. I can't really speak about the strobe versions, but the halogen rotator versions were bright as hell. and the staggered layouts really led the way in 45 degree and side warning.

just saying, it's worth preserving. in my opinion.

Bob

Jun 18, 2013
PA
I think It just depends how much Profit you really want to make......its not an Aerodynic lol

Yes... even Eric knows the Aerodynic is best bar ever!... lol

Reactions: denko3

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.