Positive FederalSignalCollector - William Barnes

Skulldigger

Aug 23, 2015
Georgia / USA
Initial post for negative feedback: Did motor work for this member and was never paid, has cut off communications and appears to no longer be a member on ELB.

Had some communications problems but all issues resolved. Thanks

Last edited:
Oh okay, I was locked out of my email account and can't get back in, I lost the box that the motor arrived in and I have no way to contact him to pay him. Please let him know that he can call or text me at (708) 915-9788 and I will pay him. All of his contact information is in my email account that I was locked out of! I am so sorry for not replying, I haven't been on in a while. Let him know that I have no intentions of avoiding my responsibilities to him.

Thank you!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idk

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.