Feniex Cannon 360 LED Hide-a-way

Tom@Feniex

May 21, 2015
Austin, Texas
I'm not going to lose sleep over it. I just can't believe they are so inconsistant with firmware.

As you are pattern cycling through you stop at the first brake mode/ steady on. Take power off and reapply power to it. You should see that brake mode will flash 2-3 times and then steady on. The next pattern after that is a true steady on. Let me know of your findings. Thank you

acs680

Nov 23, 2010
Tennessee
As you are pattern cycling through you stop at the first brake mode/ steady on. Take power off and reapply power to it. You should see that brake mode will flash 2-3 times and then steady on. The next pattern after that is a true steady on. Let me know of your findings. Thank you
You're right, I wasn't removing power to see the brake mode. However, in my 120's from earlier this year, brake mode showed just by tapping the pattern wire. Thanks...

TheCrownie

Sep 18, 2014
Ohio, USA & Germany
Are those brighter than Whelens old Universal LED Hide-A-Way?

They follow the same Idea. Does anyone know how good the output is at daytime, especially compared to strobes?

I'm sure I'd use a 360 in the crown vic corner light assembly but what about the tail light? 360 or 120?

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Are those brighter than Whelens old Universal LED Hide-A-Way?

They follow the same Idea. Does anyone know how good the output is at daytime, especially compared to strobes?

I'm sure I'd use a 360 in the crown vic corner light assembly but what about the tail light? 360 or 120?
360 in the crown vic tail would be best depending on location of drilling the hole

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
any input on the 360 or the 120 in crown vic front corners?

dovy6

May 18, 2011
Brooklyn
Any recommendations for the Police Interceptor Sedan / Taurus?
Pre-drilled, or at least I can see a hole. Haven't removed the light yet to see what's actually going on there. Thinking Red behind the red filter and Blue for the clear ones. Also a White pair for the front headlight pre-drill hole.

360s, 120s?
Thanks

Attachments

• taurus taillight.jpg
    taurus taillight.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 10

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RetLt2020

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.