Feniex Pegasus - Rear Mounting?

FreshDave04

Suspended
I have a customer who's wanting to install a Feniex Pegasus in the rear headliner area of his 2008 CVPI. Does anyone have any experience, tips or tricks in performing this task? Will it work with the factory supplied vehicle specific mounts? It's a Saturday, so I'm assuming my corporate rep is unavailable. I thought the rear glass in a CVPI is relatively the same contour as the front windshield. I'm not finding much information online. The Pegasus features TA functions, which was a big selling point for this guy. So I'd like to make it happen!

Any advice would be appreciated! :thumbsup:

MEVS06

Restricted User
I am almost positive it will work just fine.

topflight

We were going to do this exact thing in a Charger, the CVPI fits the rear window of the charger like a glove!

Fast LT1

Veteran
You might have flashback but it's possible, I did that to my impala a couple years ago with a knock off bar.

CenTexPSE

Anything is possible, its just a matter of the extent of custom fabrication you are willing to do if needed!

OP
OP
F

FreshDave04

Suspended
Fast LT1 said:
You might have flashback but it's possible, I did that to my impala a couple years ago with a knock off bar.
CenTexPSE said:
Anything is possible, its just a matter of the extent of custom fabrication you are willing to do if needed!
See, that's what I'm trying to find out... if ANY customization is required. This particular customer will be installing the product himself, so I won't be there to do it and/or help. Plus, I'd like to know for my own future use.

firefightin6

Premium Supporting Member
I'm not going to be any help, but I'd like to see pics after it's installed. I know its going to look great.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Unanswered questions
Members
Latest member
Dustya74
Top Bottom