Ford Interceptor Utility LED low-beam color temp?

jcpse

Hello, I went back and forth on what section to post this in but hopefully this is correct. I am looking to get a set of LED headlights for my truck and I really the color temperature of the 2016+ FPIU has grown on me enough that I would like to use that color.

I did some research on the explorer LED headlights which are different physically but I am unsure if they are the same color. I believe those are 5600K from what I gathered. The FPIU's look to be between 6k-8k on a chart but it's a tough thing to eyeball.

Guesses aside, does anybody on this forum know for a fact what the LED low-beam FPIU color-temperature is?

Thanks very much in advance.

Nolines

Established Member
According to the Modifier guide for the 2016 PIU it uses Halogen Headlights Not Led's I think that was a Changeover on the 2017 but ill check for it...

OP
OP
jcpse

jcpse

According to the Modifier guide for the 2016 PIU it uses Halogen Headlights Not Led's I think that was a Changeover on the 2017 but ill check for it...
Believe it came with the vehicle refresh for 2016 and the new headlights/LED Tail lights. - high beams are halogen.

Nolines

Established Member
I posted a Thread with all the Available Modifiers Guides links as Far Back as I have..

yes the Headlights are Halogen and the Taillights LED's

Headlamps Projector halogen in that guide..
Might be a Option.. not sure.. alot to look through

Staff online

Latest Listings

Top Bottom