fully loaded snowhawk

lenny77

Aug 12, 2014
n.y
if a black frame is a streethawk and a red is firehawk, then my white shall be snowhawk.. lil R thingy. Now never been a hawk fan but i like the white and you cant beat output.. upper has dynarays 4 rot 2 fast 2 slow and center oscillating big reflector 100watt. (best osc i think) still want to add 4 lower strobes in flashers. pop in type and max'em out.... ill be looking for lenses soon im sure..

Last edited:

lotsofbars

Jul 20, 2010
NYC, New York
Looks great! I had a black base Hawg with intersection lights, 4 rotators and a center TCL. Great bar, I'm still mad at myself for selling it.

FYI: The corner lights are simply Street Hawk Intersection Lights and the center light is the DynaRay. DynaRays were also available for the corners of Hawks.

Wailer

May 24, 2010
Canada
When I read the title of the thread I thought it was going to be a blue Streethawk mounted on a dump truck with a large snow plow blade.

lenny77

Aug 12, 2014
n.y
very nice.. thats a new one for me never seen that config before. must be a hell of a show from that bad boy.. any chance of a video?

jph2

Apr 21, 2012
USA Michigan
Ok, once again I have to chime in LOL! Since you were talking about loaded Hawks', let me show you my 72":D

ai734.photobucket.com_albums_ww341_eric6913_streethawks.jpg

Four rotators, four center dyna-rays, two TCL's and 10 lower flashers!

Dang!

very nice.. thats a new one for me never seen that config before. must be a hell of a show from that bad boy.. any chance of a video?

Not before they finish the nuclear power plant near his house to power it. The last transformer station wasn't enough...

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
My former fd has a streethawk with the dynaray in middle.

Im making a replica of it, but not having luck with finding one.....outer spots are done though

mls60442

Jul 18, 2010
IL
The white base was an option for the Fire Hawks, to match the white roofs. I think the white bases are pretty rare. Very nice bar.
I think it was an option for the regular Streethawks too, at least the all-light version. The white base was used quite a bit around this area, mostly with the sheriff's department and some of the local police departments.

WillCoCap.jpg WillCoCap2.jpg WillCoCV.jpgWillCoCap3.jpg CreteCV.jpgCreteCap2.jpg

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Notice how all of the "____Hawk" labels are missing from those? I bet they were Firehawks and they took the labels off so there wasn't confusion that they are law enforcement vehicles.

mls60442

Jul 18, 2010
IL
Notice how all of the "____Hawk" labels are missing from those? I bet they were Firehawks and they took the labels off so there wasn't confusion that they are law enforcement vehicles.
Could be, but I'm pretty sure I remember seeing Streethawk decals on some of the county cars back in the day but I could be mistaken. most of these bars were probably anywhere from 6 to 10 years old at the time of the photos. I haven't known those decals to last too long either haha. not one of my Streethawks in my collection still has its decal, and I have several. I could definitely be mistaken though.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.