Goshen County Sheriff's Office-New Tahoes+New Charger

May 16, 2010
Torrington, WY
Here is a sneak peak of the new 2010 Tahoes. Will get a list of all the stuff that's installed, but everything thing on it is soundoff and the new FS Smart Sirens. Anyways here is a quick picture. The slicktop is the Sheriff's and the other one is a deputy's.

ai233.photobucket.com_albums_ee229_hawkspringsfire_tahoes.jpg

ai233.photobucket.com_albums_ee229_hawkspringsfire_Mobile_20Uploads_0724100100.jpg

ai233.photobucket.com_albums_ee229_hawkspringsfire_Mobile_20Uploads_0724100100a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ok well i cant see you tube here at work, so that does me no good. but thanks for trying

Nice Tahoe's, I like the graphics package. Cant wait to see the intersector mirror light in action.

Ok here is a list of the equipment installed:

Soundoff Pinnacle EPL 9000 lightbar in red/blue.

Soundoff Intersector lights mounted under the mirrors in red/blue.

Soundoff Ultralite 12 in the read window.

Soundoff Mini3s 4 mounted above and below rear LP.

Soundoff XP 63 flush mounted in the PB.

Havis console with computer mount.

Federal Signal SmartSiren Platium.

ICOP camera system ran through the ToughBooks.

The list above is going to be standard for all the deputies. The Sheriff's Tahoe in the picture has all the same items except it has the Pinnacle Interior Lightbar.

Hey, the Boss must have a different car that says it's the Boss' car, right ?!

nice. i've been dying to see the intersector lights mounted. never seen SO cars with the officer's rank (corporal, etc.) on the vehicle tho

Amazing Setup! Im not a big fan of sound off but those intersector lights are amazing! I bet all of the other companies will be following with something similar soon.

Split flash on the grill lights makes them look steady burn. Split flshing lightheads is a mistake... the bigger the chuck the better. Other than that, looks great.

how do these look from straight in front of the vehicle? can you see them? i know they are for side warning mainly but wondering how they looked to the front..

a buddy of mine just won a pair of those intersection lights at a fire expo in Oregon..he cant wait to get home and install them on his car...lucky bastard...lol

I really do like that graphics package.

I'm glad he finally got his new car... he was getting a little moody. I can't wait to check it out when I come back to work. That lightbar looks sweet! Get a video uploaded.

Why do the tahoes get PB's but no the Charger?

Also was the non uniformity in the lighbars a conscious choice or what???

Like the striping for the most part, minus the actual stripe. Overall great work.

11b101abn said:
Why do the tahoes get PB's but no the Charger?

Also was the non uniformity in the lighbars a conscious choice or what???

Like the striping for the most part, minus the actual stripe. Overall great work.

The push bumper is that last thing to be added, still waiting for it to arrive. We use a mixture of Whelen, Sound Off, and Federal Signal light bars here.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381