Help Identifying a Beacon

SP7134

Oct 7, 2023
West Texas
So i was searching around facebook marketplace and came across a person selling an old tow truck boom and it had this beacon, i asked if they would sell it apart and they said yes for 100.

i was wondering what the make and model of the beacon was, as well as if it would be worth to purchase for 100.

from my limited knowledge i think the dome is that of a federal signal model 14 but i could be wrong, help would be appreciated!
(images distorted due to the angle they were taken at)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231128_141542_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20231128_141542_Facebook.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20231128_141602_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20231128_141602_Facebook.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 13

NIACO

Nov 19, 2020
Illinois
If the dome is not cracked and just needs to be polished you can't go wrong for that price. The dome alone is worth at least that much but probably a lot more because the blue ones are really really hard to find. Buy it if you like it or someone else is going to jump on it. And if you do decide to buy it find a nice Federal Signal beacon to put it on and you will have a very nice light worth some good money in today's market.

Last edited:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gasman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.