HELP!!!!

firehouse

May 21, 2010
Stillman Valley, IL.
Hello again Smart People,

I have a Unitrol Touch Master Delta. The other day I was going on a call and it stopped making noise. You can hear it in my vehicle like it is under a pillow coming out of the siren, but nothing out of the speaker. On a previous call, it started acting goofy and cut out occasionally. I had a spare siren and changed it out with a like model thinking it was the siren itself. But it is still making the muffled noise. Siren or speaker?

Thanks,

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
if you can only hear the siren "in the box" then its the speaker or wiring. trace all your wiring from siren to speaker if wiring is good to go then your speaker must have pooped the bed.

lotsofbars

Jul 20, 2010
NYC, New York
And whatever you do, do NOT run the siren at ALL when it's not hooked up to a speaker… it's very hard on the transistors and sometimes makes them fry.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.