HOLY BLUE SOUND OFF @ cop shop

fireman616wfd

Veteran Member
May 24, 2010
Oxford, MS
SOUND OFF.......... :D ........ :eek: ............ :shock: ............... :cool: ................ :twisted: ............. :arrow: too much :|

Overkill and also had some useless patterns :roll: But being the blinky fanatic that i am i wouldent mind having that as my unit on patrol :cool:

Stuff like that makes me really like it when they just use a single beacon like a FedSig Model 14 or a Code 3 555.

has anyone seen the dayside video of it too its rediculous lol can someone say there a little strobe happy :shock:

I could barely even see the car. I honestly hope they do not actually use that. I have also seen cars lighted up with more than that!

Remove the grill bars, make the upper rear bar amber and slow the patterns. Then it would be great.

Take a look at the daylight video, which is on YouTube. I love the Brushguard/Pushbumper.... Wow, I also liked the running board lights set to different patterns very effective. I also like the white and blue lights in the headlight assemblies, good mix there. I think I will work on specing sometthing along those lines for our new patrol vehicles. On a side note though... the front and rear are a little.... wow.... But the install looks good though

Dennis

resQyou

I WANT ONE!!!!

What a waste. Are you seriously telling me you need 16 LEDs on your pushbumper? Overkill all around. Part of me wants to call it an irresponsible use of taxpayer funds, but I'm not positive it's not a POV.

A bit overdone in front (euphemism...), but I like the stealthy look and the all-blue set up.

The strobe-like white LEDs on the running board is a pretty good idea for intersection.

I don't have that much problem with the setup when the vehicle is in motion. With that said, when the vehicle is in park and stationary on the side of the road, everything needs to slow down, a lot.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381