HOLY BLUE SOUND OFF @ cop shop

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
Overkill and also had some useless patterns :roll: But being the blinky fanatic that i am i wouldent mind having that as my unit on patrol :cool:

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
Stuff like that makes me really like it when they just use a single beacon like a FedSig Model 14 or a Code 3 555.

jonny521

May 23, 2010
mass
has anyone seen the dayside video of it too its rediculous lol can someone say there a little strobe happy :shock:

chono

Jun 5, 2010
Midwest
I could barely even see the car. I honestly hope they do not actually use that. I have also seen cars lighted up with more than that!

charlie82

May 21, 2010
PA / USA
Remove the grill bars, make the upper rear bar amber and slow the patterns. Then it would be great.

NVFD612

May 25, 2010
Indiana
Take a look at the daylight video, which is on YouTube. I love the Brushguard/Pushbumper.... Wow, I also liked the running board lights set to different patterns very effective. I also like the white and blue lights in the headlight assemblies, good mix there. I think I will work on specing sometthing along those lines for our new patrol vehicles. On a side note though... the front and rear are a little.... wow.... But the install looks good though

Dennis

resQyou

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
I WANT ONE!!!!

Doug

May 23, 2010
Maryland
What a waste. Are you seriously telling me you need 16 LEDs on your pushbumper? Overkill all around. Part of me wants to call it an irresponsible use of taxpayer funds, but I'm not positive it's not a POV.

TheGatekeeper

Jun 19, 2010
France
A bit overdone in front (euphemism...), but I like the stealthy look and the all-blue set up.

The strobe-like white LEDs on the running board is a pretty good idea for intersection.

John Hearne

May 27, 2010
Pontotoc County, MS
I don't have that much problem with the setup when the vehicle is in motion. With that said, when the vehicle is in park and stationary on the side of the road, everything needs to slow down, a lot.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.