I dont think this is safe.

Station 3

Forum Guru
May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
Last edited by a moderator:
Uhm... Gross... Notice that he was in a almost dark garage and the lights were still weak... LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone really needs to tell that person to become a member here so they can get some real equipment! (and get laughed @!!)

they coulda gotten a new Firebeam or Dashlaser for about the same they paid for all that, and either of those would really blow all that walmart crap away. (Even a single Deckblaster on the dashboard, jeez...)

Might be more effective than 4-way flashers... maybe... :roll:

Can we form a like under privleged firefighter/medic fund where we donate our lights to less fortunate whackers like us lol :)

I think if he turns on his head lights at night it would drown out the entire set up hes got in that thing.

If this person is truly trying to run emergency in that vehicle, I'd say that presents a serious safety issue for both the responder and the public at large.

The front lights, as others have said, were very unimpressive, even in a dark garage.

Station 3 said:
Can we form a like under privleged firefighter/medic fund where we donate our lights to less fortunate whackers like us lol :)

Sure, you can start by donating to me a slim siren speaker, I am not that picky about the make. Thanks that is great. Ha

Doug said:
If this person is truly trying to run emergency in that vehicle, I'd say that presents a serious safety issue for both the responder and the public at large.

Probably a volunteer fire fighter in a small rural farming community.

Station 3 said:

Where do i sign up at? I need some R/B grill lights and some kinda mini bar or dash light!

Hey i need some stuff too dont point your fingers at me hahahahaha who is going to donate to me huh???

Station 3 said:
Hey i need some stuff too dont point your fingers at me hahahahaha who is going to donate to me huh???

That's a good point, maybe we need to rethink this. Since it was your idea, we would need a qualifying procedure by which we could determine genuine need rather than all of these cheapasses who just want a handout. :D

theolog said:
That's a good point, maybe we need to rethink this. Since it was your idea, we would need a qualifying procedure by which we could determine genuine need rather than all of these cheapasses(Hey, I resemble the remark. Ha) who just want a handout. :D

Don't try and ruin this, his POV should be stripped down in no time with all the stuff he is giving away.

Im going to hide my POV in fear of my blinkies and woo woos being taken away by u guys now. :(

Station 3 said:
Im going to hide my POV in fear of my blinkies and woo woos being taken away by u guys now. :(

Yup i'm going to start hiding mine, cuase my shit just keeps coming up missing! I guess i should probably move out of the ghetto though!

wow i thought raul's electronics sold a bunch of crappy ass lights but guess i was wrong, there is even crappier lights to be sold out there.... hell i wish they made a big boy size cozy cruiser so i could put blinkies on it toooo....

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381