If you need your whelen MPC01 programmed...

Mrlunchbox

Jun 12, 2010
Central, MA
I can do it! I have all the necessary equipment to program the MPC01 control head. I recently provided this service to a member on the board for a small fee. With that being said I am now offering my programming services. You can ship it to me to program and I will ship it back to you once complete or we can meet locally, again for a small fee. Send me a PM if you are interested and for more information. Thank you!

Mrlunchbox

Jun 12, 2010
Central, MA
I have done this service to someone on here already and a couple of people not on this board with excellent results! I am now offering the service for 35$ which includes me shipping it back to you with confirmation and insurance. Feel free to email or leave a comment if you are interested. Thanks!!

fireman846

May 22, 2010
indiana, USA
whats ur turn around time? i have mine boxed and ready to go when i get back from spring break with the kids! (please send help 5 girls and a beach HELP)

Mrlunchbox

Jun 12, 2010
Central, MA
fireman846 said:
whats ur turn around time? i have mine boxed and ready to go when i get back from spring break with the kids! (please send help 5 girls and a beach HELP)

Hahaha, i'll see what I can do! Anyrate I say usually less than a week and thats with shipping. I will ship priority USPS and I try to get it programmed within a day or two of getting the control heads.

Mrlunchbox

Jun 12, 2010
Central, MA
fedsig7 said:
Awesome! As soon as I get my control heads, I may need them program. You will be the first person I contact if I do need it.

No problem! For two heads it will be a whole 5$ more LoL but that also covers shipping. If you send more than two it will still be 40$ total

Mrlunchbox

Jun 12, 2010
Central, MA
Alright per request I want to give out my specific prices and the flash pattern options you have available when you get your bar programmed by me. Pricing is as follows. For one MPC01 programing it is 35$ which includes USPS priority shipping as well as insurance and delivery confirmation. For two or more units it 40$ and includes whats listed above. I can program the Patriot, Ultra, Freedom, and Liberty SC bars with this software.

B Link Patterns (BL10000 Bars)

Simultaneous

Alternating

In/Out

Crossing

Random

You have three options for the patterns so you could chose alternating, random, and in/out or just choose all random or all crossing, etc. Out of Phase can be selected for all patterns too. You can also have strobe arrow patterns programmed in as well as multiple flash options/rates for your halogen lights/flashers.

All other bar patterns not including full LED bars

Comet 75 with the following sub options

Alternating, Simultaneous, In/Out, Random

Triple 95

Double 120

Rapid Rate 220

Micro Burst II

Micro Busrst III

Action Flash

Modu-Flash

Longburst

Again arrow patters whether strobe or halogen can be programmed in.

Full LED bars (Liberty, Freedom, etc)

Corner LEDs are programmed separate than the inboard LEDs

Corner Modules

Comet Flash 75

Triple Flash 95

Double Flash 120

Rapid Rate 220

Micro Burst II

Micro Burst III

Action Flash

Modu-Flash

Long Burst

Inboard Modules

Comet Flash 75

Double Flash 120

Rapid Rate 300

Rapid Rate 150

Rapid Rate 60

Action Flash

Modu-Flash

Signal Alert 75

Signal Alert 50

Simublast

ZigZag Blast

Random Blast

ZigZag I

ZigZag II

Steady ON

Arrow patters can be programmed as well as flash rates/options for halogen lights.

I can program in all equipment that goes with the MPC01 head, amps, power supplies, etc. I can also program the MPC02 and MPC03 heads. Any questions or further explanations please don't hesitate to send a PM. Thanks!!

fireman846

May 22, 2010
indiana, USA
just to help this thread out a lil bit mr lunch box has programmed my controllers for me and has been very helpful i get bored easy with the same setups so i will be sending him my mpc again!!!!

Mrlunchbox

Jun 12, 2010
Central, MA
fireman846 said:
just to help this thread out a lil bit mr lunch box has programmed my controllers for me and has been very helpful i get bored easy with the same setups so i will be sending him my mpc again!!!!

Thanks for pimping me out! LoL Glad I can be of assistance!

Mrlunchbox

Jun 12, 2010
Central, MA
Just wanted to add a shameless plug. Still offering this service. I charge 35$ to program and ship back to your your MPC head. 25$ If you pick it up. Great feedback so far on the ones I have done. Thanks all!

Mrlunchbox

Jun 12, 2010
Central, MA
I believe the BL627 is set up for 200w so it should be able to drive two 100w speakers. The tone assignments can be changed. I am unsure about the dual tones. I'd have to look into that. I think it will only do one at a time.

ryanm

May 20, 2010
Arkansas
Mrlunchbox said:
I believe the BL627 is set up for 200w so it should be able to drive two 100w speakers. The tone assignments can be changed. I am unsure about the dual tones. I'd have to look into that. I think it will only do one at a time.

You need 2 BL627s to accomplish that. It is doable.

I'm not a fan of the tone assignments... but it's what the customer wanted.

fireman4991

Nov 8, 2011
USA Fort Worth, TX
ryanm said:
You need 2 BL627s to accomplish that. It is doable.

I'm not a fan of the tone assignments... but it's what the customer wanted.

Lmao, so its cop by day, ice creak truck man by night? I've never the ice cream tone come from a siren before. Anyways, yeah, that video is pretty close to what I'm talkin about. The only difference being that I've got couple really good buddies who are with fort worth pd that I ride with, or in the case of the other day sneak up behind me while testing a lightbar and hit the siren. They've got b-links, and theirs are completely identical to what's in my car "cosmetically at least". They've got some crazy tones that are badass but I can't figure out how they're getting em. One is a mechanical but not mechanical sound if that makes sense. Kind of a mix of a old air raid siren and the modern wail. The other tones are normalish tones that sound kind of like power calls mixed in. What I know about the cars is they are set up with b-links for liberty bars, have dual Whelen SA 315-P pushbar mounted speakers. They don't have a howler or rumbler so I'm completely stumped. All I know is I want the tones. I may give one of them a call and have him come by so I can attempt to record what I'm talking about on my phone and let you hear it.

PJH

May 23, 2010
CO Springs&West PointNY
The BL627 as the standard whelen siren tones, but also has "composite" wail and yelp, which your hearing...which sounds like the air raid wail, and a unique yelp and lower hi-lo (which is closer to the eurpoean sound).

The newer BL627's have the same tones, as well as the "Q" sound. These are identified by DIP8 switch vs the DIP4 swtich.

Depending on how you program the MPC's, you can have each tone as a siren function.

Each amp can support two speakers, but only one tone at a time. If you want to use two tones at the same time, you need two amps. This will allow 2, 3, or 4 speakers at the same time (but still a max of two tones).

I like the tritone (ice cream) as it hits all the right Hz out here, and I use the composite hi-lo.

PJH

May 23, 2010
CO Springs&West PointNY
Also somewhere here (use to be a sticky) is my BLINK primer thread. Its fairly up to date and should answer some of your questions.

PJH

May 23, 2010
CO Springs&West PointNY
No. Has to be a SC liberty.

However, if you use a couple of BL405 or 420 boxes (four outlets each) or the BL8140 8 outlet relay box you can do it that way.

This is how I am controlling my wecan bar at the moment with a mpc03 until I figure out what I want to use as a wecan controller. The control point wires are plugged into the relay box controlling the bar conventionally.

Firefighter23GP

Sep 28, 2013
watertown,ny
Mrlunchbox said:
I have done this service to someone on here already and a couple of people not on this board with excellent results! I am now offering the service for 35$ which includes me shipping it back to you with confirmation and insurance. Feel free to email or leave a comment if you are interested. Thanks!!

Hi, can you tell me how & where to get the software needed to program these? Thanks

RamCumminsFF

Dec 16, 2012
Upstate New York
Im looking for the software as well. If I knew what I wanted then id just send it to be programmed, but I dont so Id rather not waste the money getting it programmed and then not be happy with the results!

Litebar-Bob

Apr 30, 2013
Eastern CT
PJH said:
It is/was $15 for SC Programmer. It's the transporter box that's expensive unless you have a MPC03

I have software and instructions and am pretty good with programming but also need the box that goes between the computer and unit. If anyone has one used kicking around please PM me. Thanks! :hail:

fireball3

Oct 25, 2010
Lyon, France
I can do it! I have all the necessary equipment to program the MPC01 control head. I recently provided this service to a member on the board for a small fee. With that being said I am now offering my programming services. You can ship it to me to program and I will ship it back to you once complete or we can meet locally, again for a small fee. Send me a PM if you are interested and for more information. Thank you!

Mrlunchbox PM sent

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idk

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.