In Progress, New Brush/Utility *DONE!!!* Video added 4-2-11

Palightfreak

May 23, 2010
Meadville,PA
07GD SFD said:
The dual exhaust is the stock Ford exhaust.

Sharp looking rig. Our Mountain Rescue team just got one that they're outfitting right now. I can't believe how quiet that 6.7L is.

We are happy with the weight savings by going with a poly body over a Alum body and yes this thing is really quiet. we'll see how quiet she stays after a few miles on it though once it gets broke in a little

svfd450

May 23, 2010
Hartford County
how do you guys plan on repacking your crosslays being stacked how they are? looks like a real sharp truck!

Palightfreak

May 23, 2010
Meadville,PA
ark_firefighter said:
Personaly I would have put the arrow stick up above/on top of the box just to stay out of the way.

Other than that, It looks nice !

Thanks, we wanted to keep the top as clean as possible JUST in case is should happen to TRY and go offroad, or some of these hoses around here that dont know how to trim their trees we didnt want to knock too much equipment off the top.

svfd450 said:
how do you guys plan on repacking your crosslays being stacked how they are? looks like a real sharp truck!

Very skinny arms!! hahaha yes it is kinda a pin to repack but its do-able. each section is arm depth so as long as you dont have a gorrilla repacking its not too bad. Its all Forrestry hose 1" and the top 2 are 200' and the bottom is 25' preconnected with 100' deadlay beneath.

Lightbarnut said:
I know there are two little signs on the insides of the Traffic Advisors telling people that they are not a step but I gaurantee you they'll be used as one.

Yeaaaaa were being hopeful here of course but were already in the works to either make them worthy as a step or change the housing so their smaller.

kadetklapp said:
I like the housing the split ArrowStik is in. I also love the idea of the touch screen. Any more info on it?

The Vista touch screen is great, cleans the console up a lot and with no need for relays and rockers you save up on some space as well. here is a link to the system. http://www.weldoninc.com/pages/v_mux_info.html

VolEms

May 24, 2010
NY, USA
Love the truck . I would still put in a HLF. I am a strong believer that every emergency vehicle should have one.

Code3EMT

Jun 16, 2010
California
VolEms said:
Love the truck . I would still put in a HLF. I am a strong believer that every emergency vehicle should have one.

I definitely agree with that. They are relatively cheap, and have great wwarning power.

VIDS!?

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
i too loves HLFs, but i've been hearing some talk about them not working well with the newer f-series trucks.

anyways, rig looks great. best of luck.

SRVR77

Jun 11, 2010
NJ
that looks like a powercall......me likey

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.