Support Intermittent site not available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da-Sarge

Registered Member
Hello I was wondering if theres any server issues I've been having issues loading the site often requires reloading multiple times to get it to load ive tried on other internet connections, browsers even mobile data multiple providers, devices, etc still same issue its like the DNS address is not working correctly or some other issue is there any ideas whats going on

Tony P

Support Staff
I have not had any issues personally and have not heard of others having issues at this point. Unfortunately, @Jman423 has been MIA since August and he would be the one to correct it if it is a site technical issue

Tony P

Support Staff
@Da-Sarge I am now having intermittent technical issues with the site, though not what you described. As I stated earlier we are at the mercy of Jman returning to make the repairs and our attempts to contact him and get him to return have been unsuccessful.

Nolines

Silver Supporter
I got an error occurred try again later, this happened while posting a comment, so instead I refreshed and there was my post, doubled, but that was my fault trying to post, just edited the second post into a comment. Like now.

OSP959(R)

I received an error yesterday when I tried to post a reply, so I clicked it again and ended up double posting. I saw another double post, so I'm guessing someone else probably was experiencing the same thing.

OSP959(R)

Screenshot_20201119-122059_Samsung Internet.jpg

I just experienced it again.

This is most likely being caused by mod_security or some type of firewall protection on the server. It can be turned off by whoever has access to the servers admin panel such as Plesk.

Sparky_911

Gold Supporter
Adding to this. Got the same error when posting just now but refreshed the page after first attempt and it did take on first try. (What was your first, thread).

Tony P

Support Staff
Yes that is part of the technical issue. None of this can get fixed without jman returning

Stampeed Valkyrie

Silver Supporter
I am going to report the same issue with the "oops" message. I post a response, and get that error. I close the window and the post went through anyway.

Is the site server hosted, or at someones residence. I am wondering if a simple restart of IIS on the server is needed.

Tony P

Support Staff
Thread locked. We are aware of the numerous issues. Only Jman has the ability to rectify them. Dave and I are just as frustrated by this as you are and are working as hard as we can to remove duplicate posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Unanswered questions
Members
Latest member
Marauderleader