Support Intermittent site not available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da-Sarge

Feb 27, 2020
Canada
Hello I was wondering if theres any server issues I've been having issues loading the site often requires reloading multiple times to get it to load ive tried on other internet connections, browsers even mobile data multiple providers, devices, etc still same issue its like the DNS address is not working correctly or some other issue is there any ideas whats going on

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
I have not had any issues personally and have not heard of others having issues at this point. Unfortunately, @Jman423 has been MIA since August and he would be the one to correct it if it is a site technical issue

Upvote 0

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
@Da-Sarge I am now having intermittent technical issues with the site, though not what you described. As I stated earlier we are at the mercy of Jman returning to make the repairs and our attempts to contact him and get him to return have been unsuccessful.

Upvote 0

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
I got an error occurred try again later, this happened while posting a comment, so instead I refreshed and there was my post, doubled, but that was my fault trying to post, just edited the second post into a comment. Like now.

Upvote 0

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Adding to this. Got the same error when posting just now but refreshed the page after first attempt and it did take on first try. (What was your first, thread).

Upvote 0
Jun 18, 2013
PA
I am going to report the same issue with the "oops" message. I post a response, and get that error. I close the window and the post went through anyway.

Is the site server hosted, or at someones residence. I am wondering if a simple restart of IIS on the server is needed.

Upvote 0

mikedaly

Nov 22, 2020
Redding
I have tried the Search for 3 days. It comes back with "
Oops! We ran into some problems.
A server error occurred. Please try again later."

I have tried 2 web browsers

Upvote 0

Rigmover06

May 31, 2010
Moscow,TX
On the For sale post I had up, I posted asking to mark it sold and close please. And it posted it 2 or 3 times. Kept saying problems with server please try back later.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.