Just arrived for the Collection. Matching pair of FS 15A's

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
Yeah, kind of rare to find clear dome 15's with colored magnifying lenses.  Even better to find a matching pair!

Reactions: Hoser

Hoser

Jun 25, 2010
Ohio
Thanks Guys! I had my eye on one a Montgomery Co. Deputy has on a Golf Cart, that I see at Hamvention Every year. He is probably pretty tired of me tryn to buy it off him. I really lucked into this pair. the first buyer backed out. Anyone know the markings on the tag? Thanks Again!!

20150220_133822.jpg

Reactions: kitn1mcc

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
Thanks Guys! I had my eye on one a Montgomery Co. Deputy has on a Golf Cart, that I see at Hamvention Every year. He is probably pretty tired of me tryn to buy it off him. I really lucked into this pair. the first buyer backed out. Anyone know the markings on the tag? Thanks Again!!
2A17X68 = 12 volt, permanent mount model 15, 1968 production.

Hoser

Jun 25, 2010
Ohio
Wow! I think they used these for a time on FDNY Battalion vehicles if I'm not mistaken . . . the clear with colored magnifiers is absolutely awesome. 
They Came from NY. The fellow I got them from is moving so I will have to get the rest of the history.

2A17X68 = 12 volt, permanent mount model 15, 1968 production.
Thanks stansdds!! Your the man!

Reactions: kitn1mcc
Jun 18, 2013
PA

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KeystoneDiesel

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.