Justice bar upgrade?

fireman_justin

May 26, 2010
Lubbock, TX
I just received my new lightbar for work, and already want to update/upgrade it. It's a 50" with all red to the front, red rear corners and amber led arrowstick (6, not 7). It also has the LED alley lights and takedowns.

My first question is: ho w hard would it be to add the center (7th) directional module and at what cost?

Next: How hard would it be to add a center module to the front, and at what cost?

you can easily buy the con3 modules (i think they go for about $75) or the ltr3 modules w/ the special optics (http://www.gallsgovops.com/style.html?a ... tyle=LB472 for reference only; i persoanlly'd def buy from another whelen dealer).

from what i know, they're pretty easy to add modules (similar to how adding liberty modules just requires snapping the modules in)

From what I've read, it's supposed to be pretty easy to add. Like pdk9 said, they should just snap in. The hardest part is making sure you get the rubber seal around the lens edge to not pinch when you put it back together.

I added both to mine, and all you do is unscrew the four screws on the top, plug the module into the plugs that are sitting there, screw it in with one/two screws, and you're done.

Make sure the gaskets are properly back in place or the only thing you'll

have is another justice bar leaking or drawing moisture as most whelens

products do. I would get a hold of Patrick/Sarah @ priority1 and they will

steer you in the right direction,

Jim Rogers'

Deputychief301

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381