Last night's HAUL (GREEN inside)

empire5150

Aug 13, 2013
NH
So I stumbled on these yesterday and went to get them last night. Going out today on another haul and will post more pics of that after. Check these out!

Code 3 SD GREEN/GREEN

Dietz 7-11 clear dome, 2 green and 2 clear bulbs

Yankee bar RED/RED

North American Signal beacon blue

IMG_2396.JPG

IMG_2397.JPG

IMG_2395.JPG

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
You don't often see Code 3 products with green lenses and that is the first time I have seen a Dietz 211 with green bulbs.  Nice haul!

lotsofbars

Jul 20, 2010
NYC, New York
Wow, that's an impressive haul. As others have said, Code 3 green is about as common as hen's teeth. And everything else is equally as great. 

Storm82

Dec 16, 2014
Ludlow Falls, Ohio
Nice haul, I am green with envy, lol!

I am quickly becoming a fan of green myself, just wish I could add some to my collection.

Last edited by a moderator:

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
Good bunch of items. The clear 7-11 with green 4416s is one of those super-rare, never-gonna-happen-probably grabs in the hobby.

JennyCop

Jan 19, 2012
Sunny Arizona
Matt, lmao our streak continues! I should have known it was you. I was first caller/email on these. But only wanted the green SD and Dietz, I tried to pay him via paypal,bank transfer,or overnight money order. He said cash only! A price was agreed on and was told they where MINE. A friend /member here was going to go pick them up for me next week. I received an email last night from the seller stating his apologies that he had sold them to a guy that took the whole bunch and would be picking them up that night.....and that's craigslist for ya.

Anyways, good haul Matt.

empire5150

Aug 13, 2013
NH
Matt, lmao our streak continues! I should have known it was you. I was first caller/email on these. But only wanted the green SD and Dietz, I tried to pay him via paypal,bank transfer,or overnight money order. He said cash only! A price was agreed on and was told they where MINE. A friend /member here was going to go pick them up for me next week. I received an email last night from the seller stating his apologies that he had sold them to a guy that took the whole bunch and would be picking them up that night.....and that's craigslist for ya.

Anyways, good haul Matt.

Hi Jenny. Im sorry about that. I had no Idea. I just emailed him and he said "come on down and get them". Oh and don't you have a NOS green SD bar already anyway?!?!?!?!?! LOL

Oct 28, 2010
Kingston NY

Anyways, good haul Matt.
Jenny
Save your $$$ and get that Mars Bar out of my house...

PinballCharlie

Reactions: tsquale

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
exploder97

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.