Latest find

toolman247

Apr 29, 2011
USA NY
Recently I was asked to help a friend to help a fried of his widow start cleaning out the garage and here are some of the finds. The first picture sows everything with the vintage dust on them. The second is after the wash down.
A Dietz 7-11 hill light in amber
A NAPA tagged Dietz full bar in blue (needs new belts)
A Dietz 7-05 in amber
A Federal Signal 120 volt Commander light
A Dietz branded roof bar
Several Dietz traffic/construction lights and some teardrop lights

The full bar, 7-11, 7-05, and Commander all cleaned up well. All have been tested but the full bar and all work very well. the blue lenses are 8]10 condition. IMG_20180616_154654473_HDR[1].jpgIMG_20180616_160410868[1].jpgHe missed another 7-11 that was on the plow truck that the truck sold very quickly with it still on it.

So I (we) are looking for a set of belts for the full bar. And I will update on the condition of the full bar when time permits for testing

jph2

Apr 21, 2012
USA Michigan
That is a great find and they cleaned up nicely! Can't wait to see the blue Dietz bar running once you get belts for it. That's a sharp bar!

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
Good luck finding drive belts for the Dietz Omni-Chief bar! Those belts are impossible to find. Someone here at ELB, several years ago, made his own belts from either vacuum tubing or rubber surgical tubing.

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RetLt2020

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.