Lets play "NAme That LIghtBAR!"

It's a Code 3 bar, I remember it being called a "Whisper Drive", I think? Can't remember the exact model number.

Britax Aerolite

The center section should light up with steady low level light. It was sold as a Code 3 and galls bar just a few years ago.

yes, you guys are correct, it is a code 3 bar, with no name plate serno or part no on that dang thing, and the center section does glow low light , supposed to be able to put your unit number on it so when on approach, personnel can tell what and who it is. dumb idea i think

just need to know if i can get lenses, galls has nothing for that bar that i could find.

googled britax and everything is showing amber lenses for that bar, i will have to shoot some emails out to some European companies to see if they will export some blue lenses to the states for me.

I believe when Galls first carried them they had the option of having "SECURITY", printed in the center. Apparently over seas you can get them in different titles.

shott8283 said:
yes, you guys are correct, it is a code 3 bar, with no name plate serno or part no on that dang thing, and the center section does glow low light , supposed to be able to put your unit number on it so when on approach, personnel can tell what and who it is. dumb idea i think.

Not uncommon in Europe, but usually it will have the type of unit - as in POLICE or AMBULANCE or such. Similar to having cruise lights.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381