Lin3's aren't syncing anymore?

Fast LT1

May 24, 2010
Sedgwick County, KS
I installed 2 white lin3's about a month ago and they stopped syncing not sure why? They are on the same pattern, is there anything that would cause this? Oh and all wiring is correct, double checked it many times!

TX-LEO

May 24, 2010
San Antonio
Fast LT1 said:
I installed 2 white lin3's about a month ago and they stopped syncing not sure why? They are on the same pattern, is there anything that would cause this? Oh and all wiring is correct, double checked it many times!

Thats odd. Are you sure the sync wire is still connected?? You might have to pull the wiring apart and re-do it to find out what is up.

Fast LT1

May 24, 2010
Sedgwick County, KS
Did that too, plus one is a slightly yellow-ish color while the other is bright white? Not too sure, i'll have to make a vid.

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
Bad ground?

Fast LT1

May 24, 2010
Sedgwick County, KS
Checked ground, and re-did it still same problem. Guess i'll give a call to whelen soon.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.