Made the local paper...and I'm not pissed anymore. :)

Stendec

May 21, 2010
Doug said:
Being in law enforcement, I can see how you'd be easily confused. :)

"Mostly I just hurt people" - Johner (Ron Perlman) in "Alien Resurrection"

I'll guess that in the history of humanity, there has never occurred a conversation, digital or otherwise, that involved patient privacy and contained not one but two references to the "Alien" movie franchise. ;)

Doug

May 23, 2010
Maryland
Stendec said:
"Mostly I just hurt people" - Johner (Ron Perlman) in "Alien Resurrection"

I'll guess that in the history of humanity, there has never occurred a conversation, digital or otherwise, that involved patient privacy and contained not one but two references to the "Alien" movie franchise. ;)

Well, aren't you just the history maker! :)

fp13-2

May 20, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
rick h. said:
to the op ,I like how you changed the wording in the subject heading :lol: :lol:
Haha thanks...I figured it would help eliminate some confusion!!

My POV made the local news on a video yesterday, on a car fire...haha. Must be my time for the camera.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevieandrew

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.