MARS CFD Skybolt movie and pics...

Fireball

May 14, 2011
France / PARIS
Sans déconner,cette magnifique rampe s'envole pour l’Amérique ?

Cyril>>>>Are you crazy :crazy: :crazy: ?

toon80

May 24, 2010
Laval, Canada
Must be heartbreaking to let this baby go...

The song couldn't be a better choice :) Although now, it should be "Sweet Home Arizona" :thumbsup:

Wigwam700

May 25, 2011
New York Adirondacks US
Oui Oui, the Cat is out of the bag!! Hope that beast is insured!!

catbag.jpg

:D :yes: :) :D :yes: :) :D :yes: :) :2thumbs:

aaa.jpg

genesee901b.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

JennyCop

Jan 19, 2012
Sunny Arizona
MARS CFD Skybolt movie and pics...
Latest Pictures from me before she takes off for the Arizona

/Cyril
Great pics and awesome video Cyril! I love how it had a very "Jenny productions" type vibe to it! lol! Don't worry, I will take very good care of it! :) Thank you Cyril! :) :) :)

dmathieu said:
I thought that's what she's been saving for.
Hey Jenny!!
Hi Dan, Yes your assumptions were correct! It wasn't easy, I had to resist the urge to spend lol, I passed on many nice items, a NOS red Beacon Ray for example.

Fireball said:
Sans déconner,cette magnifique rampe s'envole pour l’Amérique ?

Cyril>>>>Are you crazy :crazy: :crazy: ?
yup hes crazy! lol arent we all a little crazy though? some more than others? :weird: :bonk:

plybeep68 said:
The video is awesome! Music was very fitting too!! I am jealous Jenny, That is an awesome looking bar!
I agree, the video was awesome and fitting. It is a truly an awesome looking bar, it's ok Randall I was jealous when it was Cyril's!

toon80 said:
Must be heartbreaking to let this baby go...
The song couldn't be a better choice :) Although now, it should be "Sweet Home Arizona" :thumbsup:
I bet it is very heartbreaking to let it go, but Cyril Knows its going to a good home where it will be cherished! Maybe I will make a remix of "Sweet Home Arizona"! lol

Hoser said:
That is a Beautiful bar. Jenny got a real Gem there, at least it will be in a happy home :)
Thank you, Randy! Yes, It will be in a very happy temperature controlled home, no UV rays for this bar anytime soon. :)

PinballCharlie said:
WOW, that IS really really nice!!! Congrats Jennie!
I agree and Thank you very much Charlie!

Sarge619 said:
Way to go Jenny!! Top-knotch score of a fantastic setup!!!! :thumbsup:
Thanks

ex416 said:
a very sharp looking lightbar. you're a lucky girl Jenny. :thumbsup:
Thank you, I am sometimes! This was one of those times lol! I am thrilled to be the new owner.

Wigwam700 said:
Oui Oui, the Cat is out of the bag!! Hope that beast is insured!!
I guess so Todd! No use hiding it now! lol! Yes the bar is insured, But lets keep our fingers crossed it makes it here without any type of damage.

oh yeah and I LOVE THE GENNY LIGHT! thats awesome! :) :) :) View attachment 43313

WS224

Nov 28, 2010
West Tennessee
Crownfire said:
Love the video! Wherever did you find a green PAR36 sealed beam?

If you don't find any, let me know. I have one in the garage.

JennyCop

Jan 19, 2012
Sunny Arizona
Reno911 said:
Wow that is nice. Another bar to add to my list of "never going to own":( :haha:
Never say never! I didn't think I would ever own one either.

rick h. said:
That is a beautiful Lightbar
Thank you Rick!

PinballCharlie said:
I wonder if it made it's way back safe and sound????
fireball3 said:
Charlie, to answer your question and in agreement with Jenny, the bar has not yet quitted the European soil. :)

Cyril
Statistics show that during the Holidays risk of damage or loss during shipping goes up 45%, I am taking all precautions to get my lightbar here safe and sound.

Oct 28, 2010
Kingston NY
JennyCop said:
Statistics show that during the Holidays risk of damage or loss during shipping goes up 45%, I am taking all precautions to get my lightbar here safe and sound.
Jenny:

I am going to hold my breath until you get it and that it made it safe and sound!!! Please let us all know when you get it. This hopefully will be your Christmas present :)

fireball3

Oct 25, 2010
Lyon, France
JennyCop said:

Jenny, for my part, I will carefully pack the bar with foam and plastic bubble, so that it is protected to the maximum.

Cyril

JennyCop

Jan 19, 2012
Sunny Arizona
Ok so I went ahead and gave Cyril the go ahead to ship the Lightbar out to me. Every one please keep your fingers crossed nothing gets damaged on its voyage over the pond. Charlie I know your holding your breath and turning blue but please hold it just a bit longer.

Here are a couple pics Cyril sent me during packaging.

aimg11.hostingpics.net_pics_4470491001344.jpgaimg11.hostingpics.net_pics_2301531001345.jpg

aimg11.hostingpics.net_pics_6977771001379.jpgaimg11.hostingpics.net_pics_9022961001380.jpg

Wigwam700

May 25, 2011
New York Adirondacks US
JennyCop said:
Ok so I went ahead and gave Cyril the go ahead to ship the Lightbar out to me. Every one please keep your fingers crossed nothing gets damaged on its voyage over the pond. Charlie I know your holding your breath and turning blue but please hold it just a bit longer.

Here are a couple pics Cyril sent me during packaging.

aimg11.hostingpics.net_pics_4470491001344.jpgaimg11.hostingpics.net_pics_2301531001345.jpg

aimg11.hostingpics.net_pics_6977771001379.jpgaimg11.hostingpics.net_pics_9022961001380.jpg

:ugh: :-x :ugh: :-x :ugh: :-x :thumbsup:

Good luck & God Speed!!

JennyCop

Jan 19, 2012
Sunny Arizona
ok, so I recieved the first box Yesturday, I spent the afternoon like a child at christmas morning opening presents :celebrate:and jumping up and down for joy :woohoo: with each item I pulled out the box undamaged! lol :yes:

Anyways the first batch ( Beacons, Can lights, Mounting Feet and endcaps)arrived safely without any damage thanks to Cyrils great packaging skills. :thumbsup: :thx:

Now I await the second batch with the Mars 888 and the Crossbar.

Charlie you may take a small breath, just to get that blue off your face then continue to hold it to make sure the remaining items make it here safely. :p

DSCN7507.JPG

lotsofbars

Jul 20, 2010
NYC, New York
JennyCop said:
ok, so I recieved the first box Yesturday, I spent the afternoon like a child at christmas morning opening presents :celebrate:and jumping up and down for joy :woohoo: with each item I pulled out the box undamaged! lol :yes:

Anyways the first batch ( Beacons, Can lights, Mounting Feet and endcaps)arrived safely without any damage thanks to Cyrils great packaging skills. :thumbsup: :thx:

Now I await the second batch with the Mars 888 and the Crossbar.

Charlie you may take a small breath, just to get that blue off your face then continue to hold it to make sure the remaining items make it here safely. :p

I just breathed a huge sigh of relief too . . . MAJOR props to Cyril for packing so well! It's pretty much a miracle when anything this wonderful, rare, and breakable makes it anywhere without getting broken . . . from France to Arizona, though!? WOW!

Oct 28, 2010
Kingston NY
Jenny, phew, so glad you got the first box and that everything arrived safely and undamaged... I took a partial breath but I am still Blue as I am waiting in anticipation of the second box

Breath.jpg

JennyCop

Jan 19, 2012
Sunny Arizona
The final two packages have arrived! The cross bar and the 888 light made it here safe and sound too. :woot: Now that everything is here its time to get her reassembled and rewired! Charlie you can breathe!!! We're good! :thumbsup: Thank you so much Cyril! :yes:

DSCN7570.JPG

DSCN7572.JPG

toon80

May 24, 2010
Laval, Canada
Very happy for you, Jenny! This is one of the holiest of grails! :thumbsup:

Will it stay configured like this, or will the colors change?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bfpd108

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.