Most of my lights on video...

emtanderson51

Apr 9, 2011
USA Massachusetts
Well, here is a nice long video showcasing the many improvements I have made to my displays in the old man town. It has taken a lot of hard work, time and money. I am happy with the way things look and have some odds and ends to take care of. For now, though, this is where I am at... VIDEO IS 15 minutes long...

Wheels

May 23, 2010
El Paso, Texas
I enjoyed watching all 14+ minutes of that video! Heck, I won't even bill you after I broke a few keys off the keyboard (with my face) after having a slight seizure from all those blinkies. Lol.

I can only imagine what your cat must go through.

awww.likecool.com_Gear_Pic_Gif_20Cat_20shaking_20the_20head_Gif_Cat_shaking_the_head.gif

All joking aside, you have such a great collection of lights and it's nice to see that you've wired most of them to operate. Well done sir!

I look forward to seeing it all complete soon.

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
And you said you'd be on vacation the second week of June, correct :undecided:

Very nice, def something to be proud of

fireball3

Oct 25, 2010
Lyon, France
Wheels said:
I enjoyed watching all 14+ minutes of that video! Heck, I won't even bill you after I broke a few keys off the keyboard (with my face) after having a slight seizure from all those blinkies. Lol.
I can only imagine what your cat must go through.

awww.likecool.com_Gear_Pic_Gif_20Cat_20shaking_20the_20head_Gif_Cat_shaking_the_head.gif

All joking aside, you have such a great collection of lights and it's nice to see that you've wired most of them to operate. Well done sir!

I look forward to seeing it all complete soon.

ah, ah, ah... will never completed with Steve! Lol !

just great! ... thank you for sharing sir.

Cyril

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.