Motorola radio jackpot!

ryan

May 20, 2010
Massillon, Ohio
I PMed you for one and also adding my name to the list here as well.

PC Comms

May 30, 2010
Beautiful southern Georgia!
I would be interested in an scrambler boards that any of you are looking to get rid of.

PC Comms

May 30, 2010
asweezy said:
Scambler boards are easily removed. PC Coms they are Midian VPU15 M boards I may have a few to sell or trade to you.

Let me know Andy. I would like to play with a couple of them. Are they rolling or fixed code? Also, do they need separate software to program them or are they plug and play?

PC Comms

May 30, 2010
Nahhh... still here brother. Been active on the board for a few months now. Finished with the divorce finally and things are going pretty good other than my father in law passing away last week. Give me a call some time and we'll catch up.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idk

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.