mPower Fascia quick question

Discussion in 'SoundOff Signal' started by Dave-O, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Dave-O

Dave-O Junior Member

I'm looking to put a mPower Fascia in the side vent area of a Ford Interceptor sedan (Taurus). My question, will the 4" Fascia fit? Or should I get the 3" version? I measured the vent and know they will fit length-wise, but I'm not sure about width. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: The outlined area is where I'm trying to fit the lights.

ai.imgur.com_FLjrJGf.jpg

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
  2. TACKLEBERRY

TACKLEBERRY Member

The 4" will fit.
    ...but you know what's really a GREAT light there; a Soundoff flush mount Intersector. As much as it pains me to say, seeming I'm a Whelen guy. It can be seen straight on from the front, the rear, and obviously the sides.

3. Dave-O

Dave-O Junior Member

Thanks for the info. I was also thinking about the intersectors, but I'm leaning towards the mPower right now because I can get them in a trio model without mortgaging my house. I'm a Whelen guy too, but the new trio stuff they have is pricey.

4. purplegoat88

purplegoat88 Member

Tri-Color. Soundoff does not call them trio haha but on a serious note the 4" should fit perfectly. I would definitely use a stud mount because I don't think the quick mount will stick very well to that mesh looking surface.

5. Dave-O

Dave-O Junior Member

My bad! I actually ended up using the Apollo F12s from my old car in that spot. Thanks for the info anyway!