Wanted multiple items wanted (combined threads)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dodoch

Jan 10, 2011
France
Hi, i wanted a vintage mini AERODYNIC 22 lightbar in very good condition 4 rotators

propositions in MP

thanks

toon80

May 24, 2010
Laval, Canada
"Camp safety" here sometime have some that you may want.

OR

You deal directly with federal signal. This will cost you more, though....

toon80

May 24, 2010
Laval, Canada
Dodoch means he want individual segments of AeroDynic lenses. Also, "MP" means "PM". Sentences structures are not the same in french. ;)

You must also indicate if the segment are for the front, rear, passenger, or driver side.

Although they look similar, they are not the same. For example: on the passenger side, you could not mount the same individual panel on the front and on the rear.

dodoch

Jan 10, 2011
France
hi,

i wanted a TWINSONIC CTS red blue amber in very very good condition ( cable original, metals name plate good condition...) ! ! !

and a CT 1 TWIN BEACONS federal signal of the CHP

CT-1004.jpg

make offers in MP

i pay via paypal !

thanks

pictures demonstration (not me)

2764204440_fc6c16c124.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
You have posted more than one classified listing in the same section. I have merged your listings into a single listing to comply with the site rules, which can be found here: eLightbars.org - Site Rules

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Thank you

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
he sure wants alot and he dosen't even want to here from the mods about his listings. :bonk: :duh: :nono: :confused:

ERIC6913

May 29, 2010
California
Since no one else said something yet, i would like to help sylvain out. Sylvain, a better way to ask for something is like this:

"I am looking for........"

"I would like............"

also, if you would like another member to message you here on the board, then say it like this:

"Please PM me........"

" Any questions via PM........."

pipo

Dec 29, 2011
france
yes, that s a good idea for us , english lesson!!!

ERIC6913 said:
Since no one else said something yet, i would like to help sylvain out. Sylvain, a better way to ask for something is like this:

"I am looking for........"

"I would like............"

also, if you would like another member to message you here on the board, then say it like this:

"Please PM me........"

" Any questions via PM........."

rick h.

May 21, 2010
Green Bank WV.
dodoch said:
i wanted also amber, blue, red sections at the unity for AERODYNIC in NOS or good condition

thanks

View attachment 22245

Folks I have dealt with Sylvain(dodoch)and he is really great to do business with .If you have anything he is looking for ,send him a pic and you will be happy with any transaction with him

ERIC6913

May 29, 2010
California
For most of us it takes years of searching to gather a nice collection and patience is a must. good luck, be happy to get one thing at a time!

dodoch

Jan 10, 2011
France
also this lights :

FLASH BALL FBF in NOS or in original condition : (is not my picture but at a member e lightbar, i have not find on google) sorry !

IMG00338-20110614-1402.jpg

and a speaker CP25 federal signal with attach for visibar lightbar :

CT9.jpg

CONTACT IN PM

thanks

dodoch

Jan 10, 2011
France
wanted a TWINSONIC lightbar red/blue 12X or other model in good condition with original cable etc...

in PM

thanks

sandiego.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tommy_adams

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.