Wanted multiple items wanted (combined threads)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dodoch

Jan 10, 2011
France
hi,

i would like to buy a emergency horn GROVER 1510 for the firetruck of my fire station

propositions in MP

thanks

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
You have posted more than one classified listing in the same section. I have merged your listings into a single listing to comply with the site rules, which can be found here: eLightbars.org - Site Rules

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Thank you

ryan

May 20, 2010
Massillon, Ohio
I have the following available...

Aerodynic model 22 made into the california style.

Aerodynic model 22 with 4 rotators.

Twinsonic cts lightbar

Pics are available but before I go thru the hassle I am looking at about $1000 shipped to you for these items. If you can handle that then I can get you pics.

dodoch

Jan 10, 2011
France
I wanted also a model DASMASTER Steady or flashing in red or blue or amber :

IMG_1797.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

timmy

Sep 9, 2012
Southern California
what is a "california style" aerodynic model 22?

timmy

ryan said:
I have the following available...

Aerodynic model 22 made into the california style.

Aerodynic model 22 with 4 rotators.

Twinsonic cts lightbar

Pics are available but before I go thru the hassle I am looking at about $1000 shipped to you for these items. If you can handle that then I can get you pics.

dodoch

Jan 10, 2011
France
gvggtyg.jpg

WANTED always 1X RED DOME and 1X BLUE DOME for AERODYNIC 4 SECTIONS with alleys lights

with rear amber or not

Clarence H

May 20, 2010
USA Twin Cities Minnesota
I have a PA 2100, needs painting, and cleaning, has a chip out of the plastic faceplate.

Clarenceai197.photobucket.com_albums_aa175_chawkmn_101_5252_zps87cceecb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.