MX7000 Problem

Ferbert

Mar 1, 2019
Birmingham, AL
Hey All,
I have a problem. I decided - maybe mistakenly - to do some maintenance on my 7000 today. I took the covers off, unscrewed the deck, and then sprayed some lube on the top and bottom part of each rotator. Well, when I first turned it on after that - the rotators would barely move and the lamps were barely on. After a little bit - nothing worked. My center rotators are still working fine (I didn't lube them). Would the lube be causing a short and them not to work? Any ideas? Let me know, and thanks!

Greg

Bvfa23

Oct 14, 2013
Depew, New York
If you didn't put the screws back in that may be a problem as thats how the rotators are grounded

Bvfa23

Oct 14, 2013
Depew, New York
Might wanna take it back apart and check to see if any of the wires got pinched

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.