My Federal Visibar build

brianmcfa

Nov 27, 2012
Nebraska
What can I say, I'm resourceful. I hadn't read the post for a while and I thought you'd like to see a pic of where it was before it got sent to you. Before and after shots.

Captain4164 said:
It was part of the packing styrofoam. It came off no problem, Brain did an awesome job packing it. Ive never seen one gallon plastic milk jugs used as a packing item, but hey, it worked, arrived safe and sound
DecaturNE-3.jpg

DecaturNE-4.jpg

brianmcfa

Nov 27, 2012
Nebraska
If I ever find a photo of the fire truck it was on before they donated it to the police department, I'll send that along too.

brianmcfa

Nov 27, 2012
Nebraska
brianmcfa said:
If I ever find a photo of the fire truck it was on before they donated it to the police department, I'll send that along too.

I finally found a picture of the original truck that lightbar was on. I'm sure there are others around, and probably in color too but this was the first I've come across.

Old20.jpg

brianmcfa

Nov 27, 2012
Nebraska
Captain4164 said:
NICE, thanks for posting!!! Any chance you could email me that so I can print it out to keep with the bar?

PM me your e-mail. I'll take the picture and put it on a scanner to get a better quality image. I just snapped one with my phone for this.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fireman5340

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.