M'y install. 2002 chevrolet trailblazer

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
Okay. As best as I can tell, you really are legit and I'm sorry but we've seen multiple people come through who weren't quite what they said they were. Please accept my appology.

Dec 4, 2011
US NC
foxtrot5 said:
Okay. As best as I can tell, you really are legit and I'm sorry but we've seen multiple people come through who weren't quite what they said they were. Please accept my appology.

This.

Unfortunately, with the nature of what we discuss on these forums, we are very sensitive to people that may not be who they say they are. Imposters of Police and Fire personnel can be dangerous, which is one of the reasons that we give suspect people such a hard time.

I too am sorry for all the trouble. I hope you enjoy your time here on the forums.

Sep 21, 2012
Paris. France
Indeed! This is normal!

Always beware!

Thank you very much and yes I am happy on this forum, I hope you give me information on products.

I will send you pictures of the equipment that we use here in a police car.

Here is a link to a new product, I bought it on ebay.

I have not yet tried the external conditions in already but here is an overview.

http://youtu.be/xWWfrdvYEnw

http://youtu.be/yY3DuVL_t_Y

2012New Car Emergecy Recovery Flashing Warning Flare Lights Beacon Lightbar Red en vente sur eBay.fr (fin le 13-sept.-12 08:57:01 Paris)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 4, 2011
US NC
Trailblazer075 said:
Indeed! This is normal!
Always beware!

Thank you very much and yes I am happy on this forum, I hope you give me information on products.

I will send you pictures of the equipment that we use here in a police car.

Here is a link to a new product, I bought it on ebay.

I have not yet tried the external conditions in already but here is an overview.

http://youtu.be/xWWfrdvYEnw

http://youtu.be/yY3DuVL_t_Y

2012New Car Emergecy Recovery Flashing Warning Flare Lights Beacon Lightbar Red en vente sur eBay.fr (fin le 13-sept.-12 08:57:01 Paris)

One of our mutual aid fire departments has these. While they aren't that great during the day, they are excellent for traffic control at night. Very effective.

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
Trailblazer075 said:
aimg15.hostingpics.net_pics_223203IMG1617.jpg
My TB behind teh eiffel tour:)

aimg15.hostingpics.net_pics_660593IMG1618.jpg

For you new people that dont know in Europe there are certain people that have a fan club kinda like a cult following for replica US police vehicles. I have seen fully marked LAPD NYPD LAS VEGAS METRO in europe its not a big deal

TheGatekeeper

Jun 19, 2010
France
This is hilarious ! I wish I had stumbled on that thread earlier ... :)

The man is just a worshipper of everything American, fed on US TV shows, and roaming around Paris in a Chevy SUV which looks like an FBI ride, which does turn heads this side of the pond !! ;)

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
How many TB's are there in France? Did you import it, or did they sell it in France to begin with? I'm guessing if it's the latter, it's got a gutless diesel inline-four. :D

TheGatekeeper

Jun 19, 2010
France
Well, there seems to be a market for American SUVs, pickup trucks and muscle cars in France. They are usually sold at obscene prices, with big V8 engines. A handful of dealers (selling often used late models, however sometimes brand new ones) can be found in the Paris region and Northern France.

I have even seen a few Chargers R/T advertised, ranging from the first 2006 to new 2012... Twice as expensive as the same model in the US... ;)

Sep 21, 2012
Paris. France
Hello, There is the videos of the latest changes.

It is possible that I lighten the front.

I will remove the blue and red grille and the sun visor and replace the grille strobes by the most powerful.

(but not immediately)

Sep 21, 2012
Paris. France
TheGatekeeper said:
Another Frenchy victim of American popular culture... The "24/CSI/FBIMW" syndrome... :)

Yes, it's true!

I acknowledge here the American series of hugely successful and have unfortunately not reflect your reality ....

But I need to change this situation and redo my instalation

I want to remove the grille blue and red LED and flash and the sun visor led two

I am looking for a siren "North American" type. You may have seen my posts on the lights on my truck that made ​​for auto shows

I want to add a siren to my truck and the European Parliament two-tone would not be cool. If anyone knows where I could find one at a reasonable price, I'd certainly appreciate it but as the speaker is very heavy maybe I can find one in France.

Thank you very much.

TheGatekeeper

Jun 19, 2010
France
Well, in the darkness of an underground parking any light will look bright.

Yet the set up is neat. I like it.

Have you got red HAW in the back too ?

Sep 21, 2012
Paris. France
Hello!

I m looking for a "North American" type siren. You may have seen my posts of the lights on my truck i'm doing for car shows in france

I wants to add a siren to my truck and the European two tone would not be cool . If anybody knows where he could find one at a reasonable price, i would definitely appreciate it.

Thanks muchly.

ast123

Oct 27, 2012
South Georgia
firefighter7017 said:
One of our mutual aid fire departments has these. While they aren't that great during the day, they are excellent for traffic control at night. Very effective.

We have some very similar that flash red in my FD. We use them primarily as LZ lighting but also for traffic control. Very effective and very bright.

ast123

Oct 27, 2012
South Georgia
firefighter7017 said:

We have some very similar that flash red in my FD. We use them primarily as LZ lighting but also for traffic control. Very effective and very bright.

TheGatekeeper

Jun 19, 2010
France
Trailblazer075 said:
Hello!
I m looking for a "North American" type siren. You may have seen my posts of the lights on my truck i'm doing for car shows in france

I wants to add a siren to my truck and the European two tone would not be cool . If anybody knows where he could find one at a reasonable price, i would definitely appreciate it.

Thanks muchly.

You can easily find such a siren in France. Try the Buy & Sell section of a specialized website such as Gyroland.fr - Le forum des professionnels et passionns de signalisation.

Ebay is of course another good source if you are willing to buy some stuff you haven't seen.

And if you'd rather buy brand new, there are some very good suppliers in Europe:

eurotec.com: The Best Search Links on the Net in France and

EVS - Emergency Vehicle Solutions : in Britain, but they ship to France.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KI_CopCar

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.