my truck and my bro's truck

jonny521

May 23, 2010
mass
hey guys here is the link to the crummy video i took with my blackberry of my truck and my brother in laws truck. mine is the green dodge it has a mini phantom in the window with 2 maxxima 3 led grill lights and a sirennet 35 flashpattern haw's. jays truck is the red one with a galls red white strobe head in the window and i believe they are galls red red grill lights. he also has a whelen light pack for the rear just in the rear backups. same with my truck only mines the sirennet kind. soon to come on my truck is a new lightbar and a PA system. oh i also posted in the other instal category also lol didnt know which one to put ti in so i put it in both hahahaha :oops:

jonny521

May 23, 2010
mass
Ya it does but whatever lol but u have no prob seeing mine hahaha but imma try and get a night video to and see how that comes out

cutiger

Jun 11, 2010
SC
Have you seen the use proper english thread? If not go to the ring and check it out.

Fluffy126577

May 24, 2010
Toledo, OH
jonny521 said:
lol what the hellis that supposed to mean :?: :!: :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3348 <!!~ See topic here. Didn't know it was down there because you probably don't go that far down on the site.

jonny521

May 23, 2010
mass
aaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaahah fluffy thast awsome thanks for showing me that. lol awww man i love everybody on here and im sayen thast sarcastically and i mean it at the same time its a love hate realtionship you know :lol: :mrgreen: and after i saw this i went down and saw what he meant

Fluffy126577

May 24, 2010
Toledo, OH
Good, I am glad you are actually visiting the whole site. Enjoy!

jonny521

May 23, 2010
mass
lol ya ive been on here just never realized how much was on here but i better make sure i get rid of all my mistakes i dont want college boy to give me a F on my grammar test LOL :lol:

jonny521

May 23, 2010
mass
Lol oh ok I'm pretty sure I passed high school and stuff and did pretty good in it. So I do know how to spell but I guess I have to spell things out correctly cause some people don't understand the abbreviation of a word

TheGatekeeper

Jun 19, 2010
France
You totally understood the purpose. Yes, we are a bunch of thick people hanging around on this site.

And thank you!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHarrold000

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.