New Axixtech Light?

code60a said:
You hit the nail right on the head. What info are you looking for exactly? These won't begin shipping till the beginning of November but we are taking pre orders. Axixtech is also coming out with the MS6 which is basically their answer to the SoundOff Ghost at the same time.

http://corepublicsafety.com/shop?page=s ... .tpl&pop=0

That sounds awesome! They look nice. Have you seen them in person? How do they compare to tir3's?

Also, im building a bar right now but i think i'll wait until people buy and sell these to get some used ones so i can save$$ :D :D

But, at $50 ish that sounds like a good price

KP

With those axixtech ghost looking lights, do they have the lip mounts for like your hood and trunk?

code60a said:
I have not seen them in person yet, but I have my order in for a set for our demo truck. I'll post pictures and videos when we get them in.

Sounds goo thanks for the info

KP

For the MS6, if one was to do surface mounting, they'd have a substantial savings over the SOS Ghost. If one needed the additional mounting, there'd still be some savings.

I will be ordering some of those ms6's!

Such a good idea, its basic but great. Like the older halogen lights, they were super easy to mount with just one drilled hole. I can see them being big on work trucks too.

prices?

Jarred J. said:
My pricing (and many other dealers) starts $52 for each SQ4, and the $59.96 for each MS6. This does not include brackets, you can check out my site for pricing including various brackets or shoot me a PM and I'll be happy to give you a quote.

I like the square light, but the blatant rip-off of the Ghost kinda pisses me off. Re-engineer it, improve it, change it up a bit, fine. But that looks identical, except for the angles on the corners. Star/SVP's Ghost competitor is an example of how to take the idea and improve upon it a bit. The mounts are more versatile, for example.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381