New Update and a winner. The item in the box is a NOS AERODYNIC.

Oct 28, 2010
Kingston NY
THE CONTEST IS OVER AND THE ITEM IN THE BOX IS AN NOS AERODYNIC MODEL 24SEH.... Several members figured out it was an Aerodynic. I put the following names in a basket and picked out a winner... Clarence H, ERIC6913, Hoser, Mr Lunch Box, Lots of Bars and Toon 80.. The winner is......., drum roll please HOSER!!! Congratulations HOSER. You are the winner!

******Please see more pictures of the beauty towards the end of this post********* I could not get them all to post in this first message.

Howdy group: I do not know if this is allowed or not and I hope the mods do not get upset with me but I want to have some Friday fun with the group. I picked up a New in Box/NOS lightbar. If you can guess the correct bar and model #, you will win a free prize :)

The prize giveaway is a used Grote 32 SAE W3 69 lens.. It needs some cleaning but it has no cracks or breaks in it and besides it is free to the lucky winner.....

One entry per person and if there is a tie I will have them guess the color of the lenses. Post your guess on the thread so everyone can see what you posted.

Pictures of the actual bar inside will be posted probably Saturday to give everyone a chance to guess.

Have fun and happy Friday!

Pinball Charlie

Good luck!

NIB Lightbar 001.jpg

NIB Lightbar 002.jpg

NIB Lightbar 003.jpg

NIB Lightbar1 002.jpg

NIB Lightbar1 003.jpg

NIB Lightbar1 007.jpg

NIB Lightbar1 008.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ryan

May 20, 2010
Massillon, Ohio
48 inch streethawk, r/b with speaker cover, no feet and 15 foot wire harness. clear alleys and takedowns, amber and red rear flashers

Pimp

May 16, 2010
Louisiana
a lightbar!

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
ill take air for $400 alex

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
72 inch Aerohawk, UPS bent it in half so it would fit inside the box. :D

toon80

May 24, 2010
Laval, Canada
Whooah! This is pretty sweet!

I believe you are the first one here to get a NOS Aero 24S. Needless to say a video is mandatory :D

Congratulation!

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
A 24SEH!!! Who'd a thunk it? That's a sweet lightbar. :thumbsup:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadlad

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.