NYPD Signal Stat 374.... What's It Worth?

PC Comms

May 30, 2010
Beautiful southern Georgia!
So I'm thinking about thinning out some of my collection and I'm kind of stumped on what to ask for my NYPD Signal Stat 374. This is a true NYPD light (The person I bought it from is retired from the job.) and it is in good condition. The clear lens has some stress cracks in it (as shown in the one photo) but other than that, it is in good working order. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

ai351.photobucket.com_albums_q450_Pike_County_Comms_DSCN0276_zps4f244036.jpg

ai351.photobucket.com_albums_q450_Pike_County_Comms_DSCN0274_zpsc6d17cce.jpg

Wigwam700

May 25, 2011
New York Adirondacks US
dmathieu said:
Just some info, I think that's a Dietz dome on the Signal Stat light.

I thought Signal Stat took over & or rebranded Dietz Dan?

PC Comms

May 30, 2010
Beautiful southern Georgia!
dmathieu said:
Just some info, I think that's a Dietz dome on the Signal Stat light.

Good eye, as always Dan, as always. Yes, it is a Dietz dome on there. Unfortunately, the Signal Stat clear domes are worth probably twice (or more) than what that light itself is worth. lol

lotsofbars

Jul 20, 2010
NYC, New York
The light isn't worth nearly as much with that dome as it would be with an original dome. One good thing about the light, though, is that it still has a tag. I'd pay up to maybe $80 for one if I didn't have one already.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
@thebluesignal

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.