Official Junk, Overpriced, etc. Thread

I love the language in the description.. from Connecticut:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Super-Thin-Type-lux ... 4aa6462453

Super -Thin Type luxury warning light bar

This Item adopts double-layer aluminum alloy boards structure good sealing and watrerproof the controller of the light bar can choose several modes to flash the light.

The Main Capability parameter

2.1 the rated work voltage DC10.8v 13.8V

2.2 The Lenth of the light 0.58m

2.3 The Max lightened bound >800 LX

2.4 The environment tempature -40 C +50 C

2.5 Waste currant <3A

Explanation of the controller 3.1 Installation of the warning bar

3.1.1 adsorb the light bar on the back bodywork.after installed the two main electrical wires inset the capacitor (red to +,black to-) and the cords plug inset the back of the controller then working.

3.1.2. after checking,insetting the electrical switch,turn on the switch thats on the controller,then beginning to work.

3.1.3 Controller

Gear A of the switch means left lane light control,Gear B means right lane light control, Gear C means flasher control

Will usually ship within 10 business days of receiving cleared payment

bigcat said:
It is the corner piece off of an American LaFrance specific lightbar. You know that ugly thing they put on their newer trucks. I've always seen them with Whelen internals but I'm not 100% sure they make the bar. Someone else probably knows better...

http://www.pinebushfd.com/new232.jpg[/quote:17x9w8kt]

Internals aree by whelen.... they use centurian and 600 innards

Somebody's high as a kite with that S&W bar.....:|.

Maybe these guy's wives are making them sell stuff off, so they list everything unbelievably high so that it wont sell. Proably not, I'm just bored and making conspiracy theories.

Bigassfireman said:
Maybe these guy's wives are making them sell stuff off, so they list everything unbelievably high so that it wont sell. Proably not, I'm just bored and making conspiracy theories.

My dad did that with his truck years ago, had the for sale sign in it for so damn long that the entire thing faded away and you couldn't read it!

Check out eBay auction 310277418789 for a Smith & Wesson 8800 series lightbar for a starting price of $650. It appears to be in good shape but it's not $650 good.

03crownvic said:
Check out eBay auction 310277418789 for a Smith & Wesson 8800 series lightbar for a starting price of $650. It appears to be in good shape but it's not $650 good.

Personally, I wouldn't pay more than $200, but thats just me

Triton, in addition to that PA300 siren in the auction, there is a Twinsonic, plus what appears to be a rear grabber bar with spotlights and beacons on it. Still, that ain't nearly $800 bucks worth of stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
minnesota_em_vehicles