Official PHOTOS Thread

JazzDad

Just Another Faceless Member
Silver Supporter
difficult.jpg

I watch these police shows, and the narrator talks about the LEO’s hunch when they see a suspect’s car. I have NO police training, but even I can spot them when they have a yellow targeting box around them and it states “SUSPECT VEHICLE”. Come on, how difficult is this?

JazzDad

Just Another Faceless Member
Silver Supporter
Ma'am, in order to perform a head-to-toe assessment on you, including any trauma to your back, I'm going to need to un-lace you.

corsetting.jpg

View attachment 211921

I watch these police shows, and the narrator talks about the LEO’s hunch when they see a suspect’s car. I have NO police training, but even I can spot them when they have a yellow targeting box around them and it states “SUSPECT VEHICLE”. Come on, how difficult is this?
Clearly the narrator is Robocop or the video is from Robocop's perspective. Targeting box should be green, but maybe he's been upgraded since 1987.

Oh yet another "Only in Russia" moment! Even if they weren't waving the Russian flag and nothing that even alluded to Russia was present (I'm looking at you, Lenin statue!), you'd just know that this was taken in Russia. What amazes me is the officers' ability to balance like that after drinking a quart of vodka. As for the cars, they're like that due to the drivers also drinking a quart of vodka. That, or it's how they actually drive them in Russia because, c'mon, it's Russia.

jph2

Oh yet another "Only in Russia" moment! Even if they weren't waving the Russian flag and nothing that even alluded to Russia was present (I'm looking at you, Lenin statue!), you'd just know that this was taken in Russia. What amazes me is the officers' ability to balance like that after drinking a quart of vodka. As for the cars, they're like that due to the drivers also drinking a quart of vodka. That, or it's how they actually drive them in Russia because, c'mon, it's Russia.
Actually, it's because in Soviet Russia, car drives YOU!

Actually, it's because in Soviet Russia, car drives YOU!
Or maybe in Soviet Russia, vodka drinks you? No wait. It's Russia, the Russians are the ones doing the drinking there. Not even Yakov Smirnoff can turn that one around.

Maybe in Soviet Russia, you get vodka drunk. Given the BAC of the average Ruskie, they would indeed be able to somehow give alcohol a buzz. A drunk Russian will get even the strongest moonshine seeing triple.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Latest Listings

Top Bottom