Old Candystriped Aerodynic

lotsofbars

Jul 20, 2010
NYC, New York
I got this old candystriped aerodynic from a guy for $80 about 2 years ago. I love this bar to death, it has everything: front/rear flashers, alley lights, mirrors, and it even has a speaker in it. My question is:how much of a good deal was this? And how much would this go for if I decided to sell it?

There's a good video of it here:

lotsofbars

Jul 20, 2010
NYC, New York
toon80 said:
Domes looks pretty slicks so I'd say around the double you paid... 150$ to 200$.
Why sell it if you like it to death? ;)
Eh, just in case I ever need some extra cash.... and that's around what I was thinking. The domes are near perfect.

dakarm34

May 21, 2010
Clemmons, NC
There is a huge one of them for sale near me along with a 22" one, I wonder if I should pick them up?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArizonaFireTruckParty

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.