Wanted Parts for Mars 888

Skulldigger

Aug 23, 2015
Georgia / USA
I am also looking for a small gear, lens, Retaining ring and dust cover for a flush mount 888.

I picked up a project this week. it is a Mars 888 flush mount, that is in serious need of some TLC. It was locked up completely, motor, gears, arms... I have it unlocked and it will end up being a real nice display piece when I am done. Only issue I may not be able to resolve is the small gear that moves the light up and down has a stripped place in it. I am in hopes perhaps some one has one or knows of something that would substitute. Otherwise i have to be inventive and make a gear. Never done that before.....

I am looking for the one the red arrow points to, but would take both if available.

gear (Medium).jpg

Last edited:

Crownfire

Jun 23, 2011
USA CA
There were new replacement parts for Mars 888s listed regularly on eBay more or less recently. I think Mars/Tri-Lite is still in business and still makes the 888.

kerry4951

Mar 10, 2014
Central Pa

Skulldigger

Aug 23, 2015
Georgia / USA
Is this what your are looking for? I see this is what they refer to as the "large" gear. The seller may have access to what you are in need of. I believe you need the "small" gear.

It is the large gear. He says he can get a small one. They are $24 +, Thanks

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
covert

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.