!!! PAY IT FORWARD !!!

bobcoop06

May 25, 2010
Indiana
Okay, so here's the concept... give something without the expectation of something in return.

How it works: You list an item you want to get rid of. Can be emergency related, or not. The first person to reply with an "I'll take it" gets it. Send your shipping information via PM. The giver pays for shipping unless it's agreed to be split between the giver and the reciever, or if the reciever wants to pay for it all. Here's the catch... if you claim an item, you must list something of roughly equal or greater value for someone else to take. If it works out, there should always be an item up for grabs. Please participate and do not take an item without offering something else up.

I will start...

I have two separate items up for grab.

First is a Ryno Gear nylon double handcuff case. It's in very good shape and looks identical to my Bianchi Accumold. Black in color.

Secondly, a set of black duty belt suspenders for nylon gear. They are new. They are Spec-Ops brand Combat Suspenders. *Gone to unlisted!

Again, the first "I'll take it" gets it.

FreshDave04

Jun 30, 2010
Elkhart, IN
Awesome idea! If I hadn't just bought new suspenders about a month ago, I'd take them off your hands. I'd be happy to get involved in this, down the line. ;)

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Very cool idea man. +1

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
kinda like geocaching.

go find treasure but you must leave something in return

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
If I can see some photos of the suspenders, I could really use a pair... that don't detach automatically.. ;)

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
Well, I only got one of the items... and I assumed one has to wait for its arrival before posting a new item? ;) (or am i totally wrong on that one?) :p

Fluffy126577

May 24, 2010
Toledo, OH
I would assume wrong.. I would think the OP would like to continue the chain. :) Soooooooooooooooooooooo.. GO!

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
POCKET LINT!!! :lol: :roll:

Uh.. seriously.. hmmmm... I know! How about two beat up, but working UHF HT600's? (yup, I am cheap...)

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
to save on my own shipping (and seeing as the batts are dead as doornails..) no batts, 2 antennas, no chargers.

If you ask for photos.. well.. don't... its a freebie after all. I will give them a solid... 4/10. (may be missing some parts, a knob, etc)

but they work, and talk to one another.. so. :p

PJD642

May 20, 2010
east of Cleveland
Since I didn't see anyone claim them yet - "I'll take it!" on the Ryno double cuff case.

And up for grabs is....a Federal Signal "FP1" HLF taken out of a CVPI - has the plug for the factory tie-in. Kinda dirty, but worked when removed.

FreshDave04

Jun 30, 2010
Elkhart, IN
If anyone wants it, I have a blue dash/deck strobe light. It has about 8-10ft of cord (cut). The light works and has a flash rate of about 75 flashes/minute. I had it on my deck as a little attention getter from the rear. It's a Chinese Whelen knock off, but hey, it's free!

***found a new home with zack A. That was quick!

zack A

May 24, 2010
NC
Hell I'll bite. I sent you my info.

Got a change of things. Sprint Blackberry World Ed. Needs charger, and new track ball. Has normal wear and two marks on the screen however works fine.

ohi007

May 21, 2010
Canton, oh
hum, ill have to see what i have laying around in the garage.

ohi007

May 21, 2010
Canton, oh
smokeeater said:
I will play along....

receiver pays shipping.....

295HFSA1 200 watt siren...no cords no mic...

rear strobe pack to a 930 tomar light bar....no harness just leads off of pack...

PM sent about siren.

ohi007

May 21, 2010
Canton, oh
ohi007 said:
PM sent about siren.

per PM siren already taken.

lets see what else is going to get put out here.

bobcoop06

May 25, 2010
Indiana
Rofocowboy84 said:
I love how after what, four posts, people just stopped paying attention to the rules....

Yeah. I really hoped this would take off and a lot of people would benefit from it, but apparently not. Oh well, it was a good thought anyway...

:(

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
I just got the suspenders yesterday in the mail.. but no one wants what I was offering.. so.. hrm.

bobcoop06

May 25, 2010
Indiana
That makes sense. I had originally tried to ship via USPS 2-3 Priority Mail, but it was going to cost like $22. No way I was going to spend that much to give something away. I guess I didn't realize it would take so long. Anyway, hope they suit your needs...

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
bobcoop06 said:
That makes sense. I had originally tried to ship via USPS 2-3 Priority Mail, but it was going to cost like $22. No way I was going to spend that much to give something away. I guess I didn't realize it would take so long. Anyway, hope they suit your needs...
Oh yes, they work a hell of a lot better than my last "wally world" purchased pair.. and where they connect on the belt is where most of the weight is... (on the belt) so it transfers most of the weight. :cool:

May 21, 2010
Minnesota
Revival!

All I have that I can offer is the movie "pay it forward" on DVD. I want to get this thread back going again. I will have lighting parts soon to.

I offer this DVD but the receiver must offer something too.

FreshDave04

Jun 30, 2010
Elkhart, IN
I resurrect thee!

Have available (2) FS Vista lightbars. All halogen, no T/A. FREE to a good home - just cover actual shipping. They're occupying space in my garage and I want to get a jump on spring cleaning. A receipt will be provided to show actual shipping costs. I will not make them all blue or all red.. take them as they are. Probably rank them a 7 or 8 out of 10. PM me for more information!

IMPORTANT

Please do not take advantage of this kindness and peace offering. We all know some agencies in need or first responders on a delicate budget. If you're wanting one or both of these just to turn around and sell on eBay, look elsewhere. I'll be asking questions regarding specific needs, etc. Thank you!

AVAILABLE TO ELB PREMIUM VERIFIED MEMBERS ONLY

fed09b72.jpg

pixiguy

Jul 22, 2010
Johnson City, NY
MichianaELS said:
I resurrect thee!

Have available (2) FS Vista lightbars. All halogen, no T/A. FREE to a good home - just cover actual shipping. They're occupying space in my garage and I want to get a jump on spring cleaning. A receipt will be provided to show actual shipping costs. I will not make them all blue or all red.. take them as they are. Probably rank them a 7 or 8 out of 10. PM me for more information!

IMPORTANT

Please do not take advantage of this kindness and peace offering. We all know some agencies in need or first responders on a delicate budget. If you're wanting one or both of these just to turn around and sell on eBay, look elsewhere. I'll be asking questions regarding specific needs, etc. Thank you!

AVAILABLE TO ELB PREMIUM VERIFIED MEMBERS ONLY

View attachment 25384

As a premium member as well, I would take you up on this here offer to donate one of those bars to the neighboring department and one for myself. Let me know your terms, and if we can agree I will post a set of goodies for the next in line!

aMENshop

Feb 7, 2012
Eastern NC
i know this threads been dead for a little time

so i dug out some radios

just a reminder how this works

How it works: You list an item you want to get rid of. Can be emergency related, or not. The first person to reply with an "I'll take it" gets it. Send your shipping information via PM. The reciver pays for shipping. Here's the catch... if you claim an item, you must list something of roughly equal or greater value for someone else to take. If it works out, there should always be an item up for grabs. Please participate and do not take an item without offering something else up.

i will not ship out until the receiver has posted a item

items up for grabs

1.Motorola radius p10 worked when i got it been sitting for a year (no cords)

2.Motorola spirit mv110 again worked when i got it but lost the battery again no cords

DSC06026.jpg :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

lotsofbars

Jul 20, 2010
NYC, New York
Who wants a vintage Whelen 1200 parts Strobe Beacon? All fine but the supply is dead. If someone wants it, someone can have it but I won't ship it until the claimer has both paid shipping and listed something of their own.

FreshDave04

Jun 30, 2010
Elkhart, IN
I would honestly love to bring this back. What better way to help first responders in need, especially for those of us who come from a public safety background and have established ourselves in the dealer/distributor community. I have a few remote strobe dash lights that I could easily part with. Hmm.....

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.