Pigeon Forge TN Fire Chief's CANTrol'ed Expedition

firedogg2

Nov 1, 2011
Fort Myers, Florida
Fantastic install!

I don't understand how someone could have the audacity to call this install a FAIL. So I'm guessing he turns down any customer that doesn't aggree to put on a light bar. Good luck with that. You met the customers needs and did a great job at it. It blows my mind that a manufacture would tell you not to use a patter they provided because its not effective. Then why was it there in the first place. I personally felt his tone was belittling. But maybe I'm reading into it. Also on the topic of patters. Someone mentioned the pinwheel patters. Is there anyone out there that could give me any kind of use for that. That is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Ok I'm off my soapbox now.

Again very nice looking and well planned install.

Casey

ranair911

Jun 30, 2010
(near Toronto), Ontario
"2x LinZ6 r/w split recess mounted in lower corner fascia (this was a trick, but looks awesome)"

How did you do this? I am thinking of trying it on a 2013 Ford Edge.

PS. I visited your area 2 years ago and was amazed at the volume of traffic. This is an awesome install, IMO.

Thanks,

Ran

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
BillyG said:
Excellent Whelen set up, great install-and very, very effective warning on all modes.
BillyG

hqdefault.jpg

If Billy sees this, I need a good quality picture of him with his epic mustache, giving a thumbs up, so I can make this a thing we see again!!!

Blaine B.

Aug 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
In mode 3 with the day time video, what's the issue with the passenger side high beam?

Also, using the dual-color spot light as a warning light, is there a way to disable it? If it was folded back and pointing back at the cap the flash-back would be insane.

RL1

May 20, 2010
Ga
Was in Sevier County this past weekend. Sadly, all I saw were two SPD cars, a few ambo's, and a crap ton of THP on the way back.

Dec 4, 2011
US NC
RL1 said:
Was in Sevier County this past weekend. Sadly, all I saw were two SPD cars, a few ambo's, and a crap ton of THP on the way back.

Same. I saw a few patrol cars, and two of Pigeon Forge's apparatus and that was it..

For the Tennessee members on here, what is a Tennessee Constable? I saw two vehicles with Constable on the side and graphics similar to Highway Patrol, but they were the least professional vehicles I've ever seen. I also saw public works vehicles with red lights and sirens. Can anyone provide insight into this?

Jan 8, 2014
IL
C2 Install,

Where at in Tennessee are you based? I am originally from Greeneville, TN and have always liked the Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg rigs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Advancedstreet

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.