Show us your lightbar workplace

Thomas1234

Oct 4, 2016
Nterhelands
Would love to see and read great stories how you guys clean and repair all these nice lights!
I will start with my "Aerodynic repair facility" the shed is falling apart, no time to fix it, cause i will be fixing my lightbars first! ;-)

workplace_01.png

Reactions: dmathieu

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
My work area, mostly for beacons, sirens and plastic polishing. Still needs a little more TLC to my liking. I work on lightbars usually in the middle of the room or the garage.
WP_20170926_001.jpg

coop359

Apr 16, 2012
USA Tennessee
Thanks Dan. Very organized and detailed. I was talking about the ones on the floor next to your desk on both sides. That looks extensive in itself. John

Skulldigger

Aug 23, 2015
Georgia / USA
Mine is just an old table. It's a disaster now as I have completely taken down all of my beacons and bars and they are covering the table, floor and everything else. I am in the process of completely redesigning my display area. Excited about it and should get a lot done this weekend.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helmi

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.