S6301330.jpg

S6301331.jpg

S6301332.jpg

S6302339.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

CFD125

May 21, 2010
Carver, Mass.
Those 333's alway spin extremely fast. I used to sell a lot of them years ago, and they can still be had though Trucklight.

I had a few customers that uses to get a resistor at Radio Shack to slow the motor down a little.

Great collection , as always.

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
S&W rebranded a number of Signal-Stat beacons and sold them under their name. Before that, and I'm talking early 1970's, S&W sold them under the name "Stephenson". Anyway, the Volunteer I was a Signal-Stat 381 and the Volunteer II was a Signal-Stat 384.

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
Wheels said:
Seeing those Teardrops brings a tear to my own eye. Those are some great looking lights.

Yes, and they were built to last.

dmathieu

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
S.W. New Hampshire, USA
Here's a thread! Pics were lost in a software change.

AmyKlosterman

Apr 7, 2020
OH, US
Here's a thread! Pics were lost in a software change.

[/QUOT

I will post picture later on today. I’m not sure why but I can’t view any photos you link. It opens them but doesn’t finish

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.