Single Talon Sync Circuit board

I think the boards are the same on both versions... Check out This Thread for a pic of mine... Just to the left of center you see a small hole, this is the sync port. They are labeled on the oposite side of the board as red, black, & gray.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, could you solder in a wire there and make a TLN1 a TLNS1? Maybe I might have to try some tinkering with a couple I have...

Exactly my idea the circuit boards are the same except for a few components that would cost about $ .50 and about 2 minutes soldering. All I need is a picture of a single and dual sync talon board focusing on the soldered wire connections, to identify the components, and I can do a write up on how to accomplish this. I will post a picture of the differences and a step by step guide if anyone would like me to. Avengers are even easier, just solder in a 4th wire to the open port and viola sync, AVN1 or ANV2

we actually have a trade in progress, his sync dual talon for both my single talons, but I am still interested in doing a write up on making non sync talons, into sync talons without the use of an external flasher

Let us know. You might have a lot of happy people pending your discovery! :)

EmerVehSolutions said:
Anyone feel adventurous and, want to take their single or dual talon apart and snap some pics??

The link I provided in my reply has a pick of my single talon board...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381