Siren Volume limiter ! - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skulldigger

Aug 23, 2015
Georgia / USA
Siren Volume limiter !

Read this ad in your best Billy Mays voice:

Well after some trial and error, experimentation and a little expense I finally figured out the simplest and least expensive way to control the volume of a siren. If you are like me you have electronic sirens inside on display but you can't play them because of the wife, dog, neighbors and your audiologist. Well I found the cure! This simple Siren volume Limiter reduces the volume of your siren speaker to a comfortable level for display and showing off. Tested on 58 Watt (Interceptor) and 100 Watt (Whelen 295HF100) sirens with no problems. Single Speaker each. Safe, can not damage your equipment. Money back guarantee. You will be the envy of all other collectors who have those fancy sirens but can't listen to them ! Plugs directly to siren positive output or put inline to the positive wire to the speaker. Comes with connectors.

I currently have 5 available.

List Date: 3/31/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Siren Volume limiter !
--------------------------------------
SOLD

astaticimages.panjo.com_browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
awww_panjo_com_analytics_ga_elightbars_.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dariusz

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.