Sirennet - Whelen Inner-Edge XLP Ten 3-LED w/TDs 2-Piece Lightbar

Jman423

Administrator
Sep 10, 2010
United States
tvsjr said:
Tell him the word is SPECIFIC, not PACIFIC.

Oh, leave him alone... he has an accent. The people in the specific Northwest probably understand him just fine.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Anyway... that is a really nice bar. I suspect that keeps it in a price range that is far out of my reach.

acala91

Oct 15, 2010
FL
Surprisingly these XLP Inner Edges are very competitively priced at $617.90 on Sirennet.

Jamey@NNE

Jun 23, 2011
Ocoee, Florida
Jman423 said:
Oh, leave him alone... he has an accent. The people in the specific Northwest probably understand him just fine.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Mods in the pocket of sirennet now!

Lmao j/k sorry jimmy couldnt resist :D

Sigma Safety

May 21, 2010
western Canada
It'll be interesting to see how the 45 and off-axis warning is. It looks like the modules are all facing straight forward.

FSEP

Nov 11, 2012
DE

factorone33

Jun 13, 2010
Merriam, KS
leftcoastmark said:
It'll be interesting to see how the 45 and off-axis warning is. It looks like the modules are all facing straight forward.

You can see for yourself here:

911 Custom - Busch & Associates 2013 Dodge Durango SSV Demo Vehicle

The photos aren't the best representation of it, and don't do the bar justice, but the off-axis light is much, much better than the previous inner-edges. To the front, it's ridiculous, really.

dakarm34

May 21, 2010
Clemmons, NC
Does anyone have one that can give me measurements of the two piece model, specifically the metal side near the rear view mirror, where it's cut at the angle. I had a Star Phantom 2 piece that would not fix tight to the ceiling. It had to be mounted too low.

| \

| \

| \

| \

------------------------

This would be going in my '10 Toyota 4runner.

Thanks

RJ

C17LVFD

May 21, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
Questions:

1) Does anyone know if I can remove the IO board and run the modules off a Ulf44? I hate that Whelen still doesn't have a sync feature on the inner edge and I'm. Not paying for the wecan. Based on the dissassembally video, it looks easy enough to do, but I don't know if there's any voltage regulation done by the IO board prohibiting me from externalizing a flasher. This would also allow mode 1 and mode 2 :)

2) I wonder if it would be cheaper to by the shroud and 6 modules separate versus a package for a passenger side only xlp?

Maybe Sirennet could answer one or both of these questions.

Thanks,

Seth

Sirennet

Apr 23, 2013
Oregon
C17LVFD said:
Questions:

1) Does anyone know if I can remove the IO board and run the modules off a Ulf44? I hate that Whelen still doesn't have a sync feature on the inner edge and I'm. Not paying for the wecan. Based on the dissassembally video, it looks easy enough to do, but I don't know if there's any voltage regulation done by the IO board prohibiting me from externalizing a flasher. This would also allow mode 1 and mode 2 :)

2) I wonder if it would be cheaper to by the shroud and 6 modules separate versus a package for a passenger side only xlp?

Maybe Sirennet could answer one or both of these questions.

Thanks,

Seth

Seth,

To answer your questions:

1) No, the modules are specific to run off the I/O boards.

2) No, it could cost more, and not work.

Hope that clears some thing up!

C17LVFD

May 21, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
Sirennet said:
Seth,

To answer your questions:

1) No, the modules are specific to run off the I/O boards.

2) No, it could cost more, and not work.

Hope that clears some thing up!

Thanks Corey!

Seth

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jriccio@necommunications.

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.