So you like blue lights......

LineSpotter

Some interesting patterns and shades of blue in this video.
I still love the effectiveness of the simple alternating pattern bars.

coop359

Once the convoy passed the lead vehicle had a cool light bar that switched to all amber then back to blue

Wailer

Veteran Member
I like that lighter shade of blue with a hint of teal in it. There were a few darker blue lights, but the dark blue looks kind of purple.

pdk9

Veteran Member
Classic example of how “less is more” in certain instances. You can have dozens of lightheads flashing in split, seiure, & flickering patterns, or you can accomplish an effective build using a fraction of that amount (mounted in all the right places, of course) if set on simple, whole flashing patterns. If I had to choose just ONE flash pattern that I could use for everything in an install, a single flash or signal alert would be my pick.

I am a big fan of flashing blocks of lights together, especially if you can center mount the takedownws.

Assume a bar like:
(Blue)(Blue)(Blue)(TD)(TD)(Red)(Red)(Red)

I'll set the bar up so all the blues fire together and alternate with all of the reds. You are effectively creating a larger "footprint" of light. There's a reason the big "E" at the top of the eye chart is easiest to read.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Unanswered questions
Members
Latest member
Spost27
Top Bottom