SOLD - Rare Whelen Speaker with Crossbar Mount !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skulldigger

Aug 23, 2015
Georgia / USA
I have a Rare to find Whelen Siren Speaker, Model SA340TS, 100 Watt RMS, with an even more rare Whelen Crossbar Mount attached to it. The speaker is in great shape. It has one small dent in the back about the diameter of a nickle that should be easily tapped out. The Crossbar mount is in excellent shape and I have the two bolts that secure it with washers.

$155 shipped. This thing is heavy at 10.8 lbs. Works perfectly. You can see and hear it in my video on the Federal Interceptor. I will post a link below.

DSC_0878 (Medium).JPG
DSC_0882 (Medium).JPG
DSC_0883 (Medium).JPG
DSC_0884 (Medium).JPG
DSC_0885 (Medium).JPG
DSC_0886 (Medium).JPG
Here it is in use:

http://elightbars.org/forums/threads/federal-interceptor-pa20a-series-2e-with-video.75706/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonClampitt

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.